I Need Help!

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Jo Ferris
Hall of Fame

I Need Help!

Post by Jo Ferris »

Here’s the short version, this entire SIM year I’ve struggled with having the time to keep up on the SIM, somehow I managed up until now. I didn’t have internet for 2 weeks, finally have internet, but now I’m working a lot the next few weeks and don’t have time 😅 I’ve barely started booking mares, haven’t worked yearlings in a hot minute and fell behind again on entries (which I actually caught up on).

Basically I think I can get the mares sorted (thank you long break!!), but I’d love it if someone could help me out to get my yearlings worked and put together the forum post for my last auction. The auction is 28 horses, they’re already put in, the auction is ready to go, I just don’t like selling horses without people having the full picture of what each horse is. Usually takes me 1-1.5 hours to put together the list, think most have seen how I do it, I just don’t have the time. Prefer someone who’d have the time to get it done over the next few days. Willing to negotiate a payment, SIM$, free access to my studs, maybe a broodmare/yearling trade/lease, ect…
Arabian:
Money Run Low - 7.5k
Cass Ole - 5k
Mugello - 5k
All I'll Praise - 5k
Zandvoort - 10k

Paint:
Toby Flenderson - 15k
One In The Woods - 5k
We Can Be Heros - 5k
FLD Eclipse - 3.5k
Scooter - 3.5k