Pimping the Stawickery Stables Paint Stallions...rebates for stakes winners/producers

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Pimping the Stawickery Stables Paint Stallions...rebates for stakes winners/producers

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

As we get to the end of the year I figured I'd give my boys a quick plug. As a reminder, I offer a full stud fee refund for all graded stakes winning/producing mares and a 50% off refund for listed stakes winning/producing mares. Just lease me a horse for the amount you are due to be refunded telling me why.

Here is who I've got:
Paint Sprinters
Jersey - stud fee $4,000
Colored Spotlight's 2nd highest earning son, a Steward's Cup winner, and a 1/2 to millionaire Girona. I have a post going into more detail on his race record and pedigree here: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=52664. He is very sound.

Lecythus - stud fee $8,000 (Versatile)
Steward's Cup winning earner of over $900,000. By holiday sire Mr. Rose Thorn out of millionaire Steward's Cup winner Acanthus. Also a 1/2 to 5 stakes winners. He can A+ nicks with sprint mares. He was additionally rated as "versatile" and can A nick with mares of other distances and has one winner at 870 yards (in addition to his more plentiful sprint winners). With 2 crops of racing age he's sired 3 stakes winners including 1 graded stakes winner. You can read more about his race record and pedigree here: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=54394&p=453840#p453840. He is very sound.

Paint Middle Distance
Jacinth - stud fee $12,000
He was also a Steward's Cup winner with a nice pedigree with his second dam being millionaire Steward's Cup winner/producer Synchrony. He can get A+ nicks and has sired three graded stakes winner including Odia who won the Steward's Cup at 2 and finished 2nd her 3yo year. You can read my post on him here: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=52665. He is very sound.

Komati - stud fee $4,000 (Versatile)
A winner of multiple stakes races including a graded stakes. He also finished 2nd in the Steward's Cup at age 2. He is by Son of a Grip and out of a Heza Dasha Fire mare just like Son of a Paint. His dam is a multiple stakes winning mare who earned over $400,000. He is also a 1/2 to a stakes winner. He was rated as "versatile" and can A+ nick with top middle-distance mares and A nick with mares of other distances. Relatedly he has one sprint winner in addition to multiple 400 yard winners. His forum thread is here: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=53583. He is sound.
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Discounts for stakes winners/producers
* = multidistance potential
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Re: Pimping the Stawickery Stables Paint Stallions...rebates for stakes winners/producers

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

Just to clarify as there has been some confusion by "stakes producer" I mean a mare that has produced the winner of a stakes winner. In other words those that show stakes producer on their page under their earnings. I don't do rebates based on gallop comments.
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*