New Guy * Up

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Scott Moore
Two Year Old

New Guy * Up

Post by Scott Moore »

I thought I knew more than I did after playing another sim for years. Newbie players don't be like me and rush the beginning process of this game. It's great but I got over confident and made many mistakes. Claimed to much, auctioned bought to much, jockey hiring too much and so on. Love the game but pleasssseeee be patient unlike me !!!!

Almost in bankruptcy !!!!!!
I'm might have to start a Go Fund Me !

I got addicted with to much passion with not enough knowledge and realized i have ALOT to learn before I realized I don't be me.... learn as much as possible.

I will find a way to keep my barn...... love this game !!!!
Nicole Marie
Grade 2 Winner

Re: New Guy * Up

Post by Nicole Marie »

Write a couple articles this week - you can earn 20K per article with 5 maximum per week. That can definitely help keep you afloat if you budget in everything else.
Notacatbutalawyer 16: 8-3-1, earnings of $381,300 Founder Stakes, Flat Out Stakes, Lexington Race Course Stakes, Dade County Classic, Sunshine State Stakes, Distorted Reality Stakes, Midnight in the Sahara Stakes
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Re: New Guy * Up

Post by Stormy Peak »

One of my all time favorite quotes about learning, comes from Will Rogers:

"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment."

That makes me smile a lot more than 'Live and Learn' :P

Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000