A Pleasant Season

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

A Pleasant Season

Post by David Faulkner »

Well, just a few hours before Steward's Cup week, I can only say that this year has been very pleasant for my stable, a year that leaves pleasant moments between gallop auctions and races.

leave in my notes my first 2 Freak Homebred, 2 Stewardbred in action, a lease of a stewardbred, and another to raise both a foal for my stable

I think a little more maturity in the game, and trying to do things calmly, and wait for the best moment to make the move

One of the words that caught my attention from Jockey J.J Castellano after winning the Belmont Stakes, was his strategy, he commented that years of experience riding the Belmont allowed him to move Arcangelo, that was to move him at the precise moment, not before, not later

I think those words woke me up to try to move my best horses little by little, because if I do it before, or after, the expected results are not achieved, Scooby Doo Hot Dog has helped me to take it little by little, in its short career, with only 11 performances in 4 years of age, he taught me that you have to take them with patience, he is a winner of Gr.2. and Gr.3 still does not go to a Gr.1 since there is a lot of quality, but I know that next year we will go for a Gr.1 maybe I won't be able to do much, or maybe I will get my first Gr.1 in DR, something It will be incredible when I achieve it, as have been all the prizes of Gr.2, Gr.3 and my only Gr.1 in TR

They are few, I think very little, but incredibly exciting, it's the incredible thing about getting something you've never had, you can enjoy it to the fullest

Until now with a lot of 19 Foal, maybe I can get some more, if there is an auction that encourages me to look for some more

but very happy counting the 4 entries of this Friday, there have been 27 in total adding the one of this last week, so far 6 victories, we hope to get some more, and 3 Stakes a Gr.2, a Gr.3 and a Common Stakes, Gr. 2 with Scooby Doo Hot Dog

with an enormous desire to celebrate festivus, and see what can be achieved, and with the desire to see my future 2-year-old colts race, in DR, and TR

I hope that this week 16 is incredible for everyone, and that they achieve great results, and in a way this season has been one of great moments

Good luck for all of you

David
Kelly Haggerty
Eclipse Champion

Re: A Pleasant Season

Post by Kelly Haggerty »

Glad you had a good year David. Best of luck for next season.
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

Post by David Faulkner »

Kelly Haggerty wrote: 9 months ago Glad you had a good year David. Best of luck for next season.
Hello Kelly. Thank you for your note, I hope you have had an excellent season, and I also hope that you achieve great things for the next one since you are always looking for great results, I hope that everything turns out as close as possible to everything you want. :P

Greetings
Darcy McBride
Hall of Fame

Post by Darcy McBride »

I am happy you had a good year, David! Hopefully YR 65 will be even better!
DM: AMERICATION MISCHIEF & JAMBOREE
TM: NIGHTWATCH
DS: SINISTER MISTER/THE HELLHOUND/DARKANDSTORMYNIGHT
AWR: TUSCANY GOLD
QH DS: EL RAY SOL
QH DM: MARK ME CHROMED
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

Post by David Faulkner »

Darcy McBride wrote: 9 months ago I am happy you had a good year, David! Hopefully YR 65 will be even better!
:P Hello Darcy, Thank you, I am very happy with everything I have been able to do this season, it has been very pleasant for me all this year 64, if it is not the best year I have had, it is close to being the best

many details, that I have been able to use, and even a little more maturity, in decisions, I think I need to pay more attention, and look for those blind spots that do not allow us to advance a little more

and seek to enjoy everything, rather than hit the wall, look for the good side of each thing, even the bad ones, look for what can be learned, and use it for good

I also hope you have a great week SC, I hope you achieve several Steward Cups, and that the coming years will be of great surprises and growth in every part of your stable

regards Darcy, and Thank you for your kind words always

David