8 Millionaires and Counting

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Andrew James
Grade 1 Winner

8 Millionaires and Counting

Post by Andrew James »

Quick plug here for Vengeance or Grief who has quietly amassed 8 millionaires in the dirt miler division. This is fairly unprecedented. As far as I can tell only All of Time (10) has more.

https://www.simhorseracing.com/studbook ... ID=1173103

And he's only 11. I think we have a shot at getting him the record in the division.

Some other notables of yore:
Shadowless 6
Buckingham 5
Just An Act 4
Pyrotechnic Guy 3

Any yes it is more than his contemporaries as well. Standing for a super reasonable 40k which is nearly half his avg earnings per runner.
AJR SC Winners: Karsa, Can't Reconcile, The Reckoners, Amsterdam, Forge of Darkness, Nightchill, The Wheel of Time
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Re: 8 Millionaires and Counting

Post by The Steward »

He's a star
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Andrew James
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Andrew James »

<3
AJR SC Winners: Karsa, Can't Reconcile, The Reckoners, Amsterdam, Forge of Darkness, Nightchill, The Wheel of Time
Andrew James
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Andrew James »

Up to 10 now. Think he's basically tied with All of time now for best all time in the division. This guy's a very nice stud and if you have a good mare I would recommend using him.
Darcy McBride
Hall of Fame

Post by Darcy McBride »

He is truly a rockstar, Andrew!
DM: AMERICATION MISCHIEF & JAMBOREE
TM: NIGHTWATCH
DS: SINISTER MISTER/THE HELLHOUND/DARKANDSTORMYNIGHT
AWR: TUSCANY GOLD
QH DS: EL RAY SOL
QH DM: MARK ME CHROMED