Rifleman

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Sy Razi
Two Year Old

Rifleman

Post by Sy Razi »

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1399844

I know this forum section usually celebrates the very best champions, but I wanted to give a shout-out to this boy, who will always have a special place in my heart.

In my very first week playing the sim, I claimed him for a mere 1,500 dollars, a 6-year-old supposedly way past his prime. Week 3, In his first race for me in Trial Park, he became my very first stakes winner ever. Overall, in 6 races for me, he went 5-0-0, with 4 of those 5 wins being in Stakes races, accounting for 40 % of all my stakes wins in my first year. He ended up winning me 126,500 $ against that 1,500 $ claim.

While his races were all against fellow new players (and a few of them in small fields), I will always look back at him as the highlight of my first year in the sim.
Nicole Marie
Grade 2 Winner

Re: Rifleman

Post by Nicole Marie »

The horse I have a topic for in here is not among the 'very best champions' either, but she's very, very special to me. With this one of yours, claiming him so cheaply at his age, it's incredible what you were able to get from him! Great job with him.
Notacatbutalawyer 16: 8-3-1, earnings of $381,300 Founder Stakes, Flat Out Stakes, Lexington Race Course Stakes, Dade County Classic, Sunshine State Stakes, Distorted Reality Stakes, Midnight in the Sahara Stakes
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormy Peak »

Congrats on getting such a wonderful runner!

This forum is for Favorite Horses, and that is for each owner to decide...which ones are their favorite : )
So don't afraid to post about any horse you deem to be one of you favorites!

Reading what you wrote about Rifleman, it's easy to see why he's become one of your favorites.

Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
Autumn Blackmill
Turf Router

Post by Autumn Blackmill »

Congrats! He is a very nice runner, I'm glad you decided to write about him. Lots of horses seem to hold their talent over time, he may well continue to be a beast for you next season as well which would be fun. And when he's done running, what a cool Stable Pony he will make.
Solarpunk DS - $40,000, NY

"Who will now henceforth and always be known as Autumn Blackmail!" ~ The Steward