Last Minute Hen/Star STB Lease Auction Catalog

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Erin Sanderson
Hall of Fame

Last Minute Hen/Star STB Lease Auction Catalog

Post by Erin Sanderson »

I had a few that I just ran out of the mental energy to figure out what to do with this year. Pretty nice little bunch of mares ready to throw nice foals this season, but I would like it to be for someone else! All pacers except for one trotter.

Blue hens:

Flirty Queen (STBT) (King Cartier - Royal Flirt x Devon Castle) - Out of half sister to graded stakes winner, Vodka Eyes family
Always B Royal (Always B a Titan - Heiress to Throne x Cumberbatch) - Half sister to 3 stakes winners, including SC winner Batch of Beer - I did NOT mean to put this mare in the auction, but here she is, anyway, so take advantage!
Tell It to the Sky (Tell All - Lost in the Sky x Hunt the Sky) - Out of half sister to champion Death Stranding

Stars:

Get On a Train (Onward Donner - Crash Roller x Holy Roller) - Half sister to multiple stakes winner, entire female family are stakes producers
I Want a Cat (Cat Tractor - I Want Summer x Wanted Aliveornot) - Out of half sister to $500k earning Missile Defense, family loaded with black type
Sassy Sparrow (Prodigal Son - Don't Sass Me x Holy Freak) - Full sister to a stakes winner and half sister to another, Foxy Lady family
Spicy Freak (Demons - Biography Freak x Holy Freak) - If You're Scared family
Susie Sells (Tell All - Papadopoulos x Scary Edgar) - Half sister to a G1 winner and a G3 winner
Tamin Sandy (Demons - Switch Around x Wanted Aliveornot)
Trouble With Heart (With Heart - Scary Trouble x Scary Edgar) - Out of half sister to multiple stakes winners and producers, including dam of Miss Hot Pace
First Faith Thoroughbreds

Home of stallions War Like Me, Can't Take the Sky, Browncoat, Forte, Prodigal Son, and more!
Erin Sanderson
Hall of Fame

Re: Last Minute Hen/Star STB Lease Auction Catalog

Post by Erin Sanderson »

Just over a day and a half left and all but one of these girls with no bids. I guess I'm just a poor judge of mares worth breeding?
First Faith Thoroughbreds

Home of stallions War Like Me, Can't Take the Sky, Browncoat, Forte, Prodigal Son, and more!