SCJF

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

SCJF

Post by David Faulkner »

wow decisions that have to be made, even if there is fear, I don't like that my horses are left out of the OTB, or the 5-place marker, but you have to go out to battle.

Last year I ran the SCJF, with Dave's Dream, I finished in 9th position, a daughter of My Dream, she was a Stakes LB, this year I have Remember Me Forever, a Freak Peak, I was in Florida to run an Allowance and close the year for her, but I said I have a Freak, why not try it, there is what she can do, what I don't like is that her only 2 starts, she has scored 88 SF, as maximum speed, I don't know what time her 2nd was Exit, I don't have SIMperior anymore :(

But I am going to try it again, and I am fully excited since I am going to one of the best races in the SC, and with a Homebred

I just hope that she has a very nice result, it will be great to see if she manages to be in the OTB

so good luck to everyone tomorrow

David
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

Re: SCJF

Post by David Faulkner »

It is curious that they are only on the track, 3 fillies, most of them are on their way, and about 5 have not yet left the farm at 17:00 SIM time
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

Re: SCJF

Post by David Faulkner »

wow nothing was achieved, on paper, just a confirmation that this group of 2-year-old fillies was very strong.

But I needed to prove the quality of my filly, I thought I could get in a better position, but this time I got further than last year

This generation of fillies is very strong, so I will have to take measures to avoid them next season, but I managed to see some things that I can use later

congratulations to all the winners until tonight from SC

good luck for tomorrow

greetings

David