High Valley Retired

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Jo Ferris
Hall of Fame

High Valley Retired

Post by Jo Ferris »

High Valley (Mark of the Beast x Monkey Paint [Son of a Paint]) is retired and standing for $20,000. He's a SC winner who earned 700k in 19 starts. Fun fact, he's named after one of my favorite music artists.

Anyway, back to the important stuff, based off the nicks I did he nicks top tier:
Brother's Land A+
Fadedcolorshow A (Route mare)
Fld Ruby A+
Free Prison Flight A (Sprint mare)
Heroes Never Die A+
Higher Hat A (Route Mare)
Pirate Flag A+
Somebody's Chelsea A (Sprint mare)

I'd love to know what you get for nicks from him. I have him listed as a Mid only stud though I'm going to send him a tri distanced mare or two just to see what happens. Beast was a strict mid distance so I think he just is a high nicking stud and doesn't have multi distanced ability, but I'm still going to try it for funsies.
Arabian:
Money Run Low - 7.5k
Cass Ole - 5k
Mugello - 5k
All I'll Praise - 5k
Zandvoort - 10k

Paint:
Toby Flenderson - 15k
One In The Woods - 5k
We Can Be Heros - 5k
FLD Eclipse - 3.5k
Scooter - 3.5k
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Re: High Valley Retired

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

He may have some tridistance ability. I nicked him with 3 mares, 2 middle distance and 1 sprint and he was identical to Jacinth with the middle distance mares (1 A+, 1A) but nicked better than Jacinth with the sprint mare A vs B+.
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Discounts for stakes winners/producers
* = multidistance potential
Jo Ferris
Hall of Fame

Re: High Valley Retired

Post by Jo Ferris »

Tammy Stawicki wrote: 9 months ago He may have some tridistance ability. I nicked him with 3 mares, 2 middle distance and 1 sprint and he was identical to Jacinth with the middle distance mares (1 A+, 1A) but nicked better than Jacinth with the sprint mare A vs B+.
He may, I have a few of my tri distanced mares who are consistent producers going to him just to see. He probably has some ability based off the nicks, but I suspect his ability won't be up to par with the other tri distanced options out there.
Arabian:
Money Run Low - 7.5k
Cass Ole - 5k
Mugello - 5k
All I'll Praise - 5k
Zandvoort - 10k

Paint:
Toby Flenderson - 15k
One In The Woods - 5k
We Can Be Heros - 5k
FLD Eclipse - 3.5k
Scooter - 3.5k