Hunt chaser studs

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Hunt chaser studs

Post by Shannon Hunt »

RACING PIRATE and SURVIVOR SE LEVE

Racing Pirate hypos surprisingly well, he's short of the top tier but nicks better than many other pricier studs in the division (not naming names as I'm not here to trash talk other studs, but he gets flat A to a test mare of mine who gets no A+, A to a handful of studs, and A- to many others, putting him in her top tier group; feel free to do a few tests yourself). He doesn't have a ton of raced offspring yet, but several are posting SFs in the 96-98 range. He is a Lalor son so somewhat limited for crosses to the dominant brand of quality mares, but at $5k he's a great deal for his hypos.

Survivor se Leve hypos a half tick below Racing Pirate, but still on par with many others with plenty of A results, and is also a step removed from Lalor so a bit easier to cross with. Nothing jumped yet so we'll see how he stacks up after break. At $4.5k he is also budget-friendly.

Both studs are quite nicely bred, and both have post-adjustment gallops only, what you see is what you get, no elderly "fake freaks" skewing the stats. I have a handful of homebreds ready to jump after break, so we'll see if they do anything good with my middling mares then. In the meantime, use them if you like! Or wait and see! Dirt cheap either way!
DENSE FOG - AWS multiple freak producer
YOU WILL BE FOUND - DR millionaire producer
Also standing arabian sprinter ISKANDAR ELAKBAR, all weather router SUNRISE INTHE DAWN, and chasers RACING PIRATE and SURVIVOR SE LEVE
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Re: Hunt chaser studs

Post by Shannon Hunt »

Racing Pirate will pension this year and I will not be extending him. He went from reasonable budget option to mostly useless with the new imported studs, but if you for some reason have plans to use him this year anyway, be aware that he may kick the breeding bucket at any time.
DENSE FOG - AWS multiple freak producer
YOU WILL BE FOUND - DR millionaire producer
Also standing arabian sprinter ISKANDAR ELAKBAR, all weather router SUNRISE INTHE DAWN, and chasers RACING PIRATE and SURVIVOR SE LEVE