Claimers and Solids Yearlings (will turn 2 upcoming Sim Year) $1 on sale now

Advice and Other Goodies for Newbies
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Tammy Fox
Eclipse Champion

Claimers and Solids Yearlings (will turn 2 upcoming Sim Year) $1 on sale now

Post by Tammy Fox »

I am throwing several $1 coming 2yos on the sales page that are claimers, solids, and some productive. Its a mix of fillies and geldings with some colts. Its a mix of the various racing breeds on the game. Some have equipment set and some have one piece of their equipment revealed. These would be good for filling in small fields in stakes races or throwing them in the low end claimers to make a little money. Some might improve enough to be low end allowance horses if the conditions are right. They are all fit. Essentially you can race them as they are or work with them to get the right equipment set.
Whatever, is not sold, I am going to pension when they turn 2 as part of my culling. So if you are wanting a cheap racer for a $1 that might at least make back their purchase price and perhaps more then here these are (if you want to buy and resell then that is fine too). The fillies can be retired and used for breeding when they turn 2 in the upcoming sim year if you don't want to race them. Some of the fillies even have the breeding shed comment which means some might be formidable maybe even a Star rating.