Vet question during a break

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Vet question during a break

Post by Stormy Peak »

We can't train our yearlings during the break, to try for an equipment clue, nor purchase equipment clues.

But, is that feature turned off when vetting? Will the vet give you an equipment hint during the break?
I've been here forever, but never thought about this, nor recall reading about it, and I rarely vet anyways... :P

Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
Jon Xett
Eclipse Champion

Re: Vet question during a break

Post by Jon Xett »

Just now, I vetted 5 2yo alw. types that I had not already figured out the equipment on yet. One of the five gave me the semi-helpful comment of "maybe try some bandages. So I got that going for me.... jX
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Re: Vet question during a break

Post by Stormy Peak »

Jon Xett wrote: 9 months ago Just now, I vetted 5 2yo alw. types that I had not already figured out the equipment on yet. One of the five gave me the semi-helpful comment of "maybe try some bandages. So I got that going for me.... jX
Thanks for the info. I have a few 2yr sprinter types I've not had much luck with, in gallop equipment hints. I might try doing a few vets checks with them and see if something comes.

Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000