Show pretty babies

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Tammy Fox
Eclipse Champion

Re: Show pretty babies

Post by Tammy Fox »

I have a few:
This one I am excited about because he is hypo'd A- in both all weather routing and steeplechasing. Here is hoping he can be successful in both.

Another A- and this one is in turf routing and by a stallion I own
https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1733817

I have a few A Hypo'd Auguste Rodins I am excited about but since he is a little unknown on the sim, I am waiting to see how they gallop before I get too excited.

Here is one I like that is by Auguste Rodin (A for flat and B+ for Steeplchase)
https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1739103

I have several A- Turf routers that I am looking forward to seeing if any gallop allowance. Not holding out for the elusive freak but I would be thrilled if I could have a stakes-progressive or late bloomer galloper. Would really like to see one of the ones that hypo'd decently in flat and steeplechasing go on to be successful in both areas.
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormy Peak »

I have 4 that I hope will be really good.

Two by Dave Matthews Band, each mare was a Star type and they both hypoed A.
Both foal names are music related too. : )

Romeo's Tune
Mr. Bojangles

Two turf routers.

Roughian's un-named colt, by Improvisational Roughian's first foal was a colt...was a stakes type and stakes winner, but unfortunately, peaked before he even got to race. So, I thought I would try again with a colt. Her hypo with Improvisational was an A-

Un-named filly Her dam is a daughter of Roughian, and her first foal was a stakes type. Her hypo with Wolfman Jack was a solid A.

Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
Eric Gray
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Eric Gray »

I have many I'm looking forward to, but here are probably my top 3.

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1726590
I tried that cross once before, and it didn't work so well, but I remain hopeful.

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1720768
Even though her yearling is only allowance progressive, I have great hopes for Sacrificial.

Finally, https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1769786
While only a B+ hypo, that third generation line is the most beautiful thing that I personally have ever bred, particularly the mares. I know that is as far back as the influence goes so I'm right on the edge and it isn't smart to get too excited, but man am I stoked for the possibilities.
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Post by Louise Bayou »

Well I had my 9 year old niece last night so I figured I'd get some free child labor. lol I opened a mare's page, picked 3 stallion options and let her choose the stud. She also had to name them. Here are some of her results:

I think it was the headshot that decided it - Half to my SC winner Naughty

Unformed Monday-Apparently I don't listen and had to pay 5k because I got the name wrong at first lol

And some of my own handywork:

Ted Lasso x The Sky is blue- Enough said

Christoper Robin x Beaming Away-Half to Ted Lasso, Secondhand Heart
“It’s like I’m driving a Mac truck with the speed of a Porsche and the brain of a rocket scientist,” Gary Stevens on Beholder
Laurel Addams
Classic Contender

Post by Laurel Addams »

I'm really excited about this crop (now watch them be terrible), but these two are my favorites.
Bannerlord x Love Thy Magic - half to two freaks
DMB x Power Stone - love love love this filly, half to SC winner Captain Marvel

Nini was kind enough to let me lease a couple of mares this year, and I'm super excited about these two fillies
Mace x Hold Me Close
War Like Me x Forever in My Heart
Standing at stud
Bannerlord - DM/DR, 30k, A+ hypos
Funky Stank - TR, 10k, A+ hypos
Codebreaker - DR, 5k
Cleo Patra
Hall of Fame

Post by Cleo Patra »

I have a couple I'm excited about.

Cinema A+ colt out of my multiple G1 winning mare Staged
Double X A cross filly out of the Starfall mare in Xenolith, and sired by Xyst
Trust Me Darling Filly out of Tell Me What You See, SC Juvie fillies winner and Midsummer Oaks winner
Zingy A+ filly out of Spicy, being a half sister to Kingdom of Spiders and the family also includes Japanese Majesty, Zipper Belle etc etc. If this one sucks I may actually give up lol.

There's also a War Like Me half to Tell Me What You See and Royal Assassin so he could be nice too, but I haven't named him yet
AT STUD
DR... ROYAL ASSASSIN | WITTED
TR... DAY TO DAY | FIRST CLASS | MEGAPIXELS | MIJO | VALAR | WILDNESS
Future Sires... CINEMA (Y69 or 70) | TRAILBLAZING (Y68 or 69)
Nicole Marie
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Nicole Marie »

Not too many, though some surprise me every year.

Hail Blow High - Courageous Ben half to Halley
64 Turn To Stone - by Impacts out of a stakes galloping producing daughter of Roughian
64 Bird first foal of a blue hen Maximus mare that I'm emotionally attached to (foal is by War Like Me)
Notacatbutalawyer 16: 8-3-1, earnings of $381,300 Founder Stakes, Flat Out Stakes, Lexington Race Course Stakes, Dade County Classic, Sunshine State Stakes, Distorted Reality Stakes, Midnight in the Sahara Stakes
Polk Buffalo
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Polk Buffalo »

64 Most Decent

All weather sprinter A+ Hypo. First A+ hypo in All Weather racing for me.
Polk Buffalo Stallions
Yoboki Arabian Router 40k
Blue Daub Adee Appy Mid 20k

and many more...
Joseph Depaulo
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Joseph Depaulo »

Polk Buffalo wrote: 9 months ago 64 Most Decent

All weather sprinter A+ Hypo. First A+ hypo in All Weather racing for me.

very nice probably the first mare of Lloyd to be breed Gl !
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Shannon Hunt »

Perfect, everything in this thread looks simply divine. My alerts are going to be so clogged haha
DENSE FOG - AWS multiple freak producer
YOU WILL BE FOUND - DR millionaire producer
Also standing arabian sprinter ISKANDAR ELAKBAR, all weather router SUNRISE INTHE DAWN, and chasers RACING PIRATE and SURVIVOR SE LEVE
Sara Julin
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Sara Julin »

Out of 251 foals? I guess these sticks out to me :) *fingers crossed*
Faloo
Cinetique
Scarlet Steam
Portrait Artist of the Sim~
Standing Stallions, Crayon, Illegalist
Stallions Soon To Come, n/a
A horse gallops with it's lungs, perseveres with it's heart and wins with it's character~
Gwen Morse
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Gwen Morse »

Kelly Haggerty wrote: 9 months ago I have to say though, the one I am most excited about is one I bred for someone else. @Gwen Morse you know the one I mean, it came with a free pair of Socks :)
Tattered Stockings - https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1728629

When you send mares to Kelly for layaway foals included in the service is sweet and funny comments like this: "In gen 4 you not only get the Tattered cross through a male and a female, but also a free pair of Socks to keep your feet warm..."
--
my swap mares: https://tinyurl.com/35jk5aah
Regina Moore's new player articles (not mine) https://www.simhorseracing.com/featurer ... pleID=5100
Erin Sanderson
Hall of Fame

Post by Erin Sanderson »

Tumble - this boy is perfect and you can't tell me otherwise

War Like Me x Prairie Lullaby - A+ colt out of a stakes winning half sister to Browncoat

Strange the Dreamer x Floral Bonnett - "Brave" half sister to Can't Take the Sky, etc.

Duke of Edinburgh x I Am the Storm - Another "brave" filly, out of one of my absolute favorite mares and bred on the same cross as Tumble

Can't Take the Sky x Promise Me Always - Out of another of my favorite mares that has already given me two future freaks

Dave Matthews Band x Stars That Fall - Half sister to four freaks, including millionaire Atlas Falls

Rand al'Thor x Sign in the Sky - Could not WAIT for Rand al'Thor to retire just to breed this filly

And finally the prettiest filly you've ever seen. Breed the best to the best and all that, right?
First Faith Thoroughbreds

Home of stallions War Like Me, Can't Take the Sky, Browncoat, Forte, Prodigal Son, and more!
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormy Peak »

Stormy Peak wrote: 9 months ago
I have 4 that I hope will be really good.

Two by Dave Matthews Band, each mare was a Star type and they both hypoed A.
Both foal names are music related too. : )

Romeo's Tune
Mr. Bojangles

Two turf routers.

Roughian's un-named colt, by Improvisational Roughian's first foal was a colt...was a stakes type and stakes winner, but unfortunately, peaked before he even got to race. So, I thought I would try again with a colt. Her hypo with Improvisational was an A-

Un-named filly Her dam is a daughter of Roughian, and her first foal was a stakes type. Her hypo with Wolfman Jack was a solid A.

Well, overall, I'm pretty happy with these four : )

Romeo's Tune: Productive, but he's also a progressive, so I hope he will upgrade.
Mr. Bojangles: STAKES -- Yay, I have a dirt router stakes, late bloomer too! All the turfy horses in my stable are giving him the side eye...lol. But already he knows he's unique and a special guy in my barn.

Roughian's colt: FREAK Late Bloomer! WHOOT! I named him John Wick.
Un-named filly: Productive progressive. She's out of a daughter of Roughian. Her dam has already foaled a stakes type, so I am hopeful that this filly will upgrade.

So, in the end, 2 productives, 1 stakes and 1 freak.

I hope your pretty babies made you happy : )

---------

Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000