Show pretty babies

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Miso Leeson
Two Year Old

Re: Show pretty babies

Post by Miso Leeson »

This guy's my first homebred stakes gallop. I'm so excited for him. Definitely breeding back to daddy next year.

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1721924 Academy Award x Hatheer
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

She doesn't have a name yet but this yearling filly made me so happy when she galloped freak.

She is sired by Champion, Y60 SC Juvenile Winner and she is out of Elixir, Y54 SC Juvenile Fillies Winner. Elixir comes from a very special female line for me (Prayers, Enchantment, etc) who have given me a lot of big race firsts. This filly basically has very big hooves to fill 😂
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Erin Sanderson
Hall of Fame

Post by Erin Sanderson »

Erin Sanderson wrote: 9 months ago Tumble - this boy is perfect and you can't tell me otherwise

War Like Me x Prairie Lullaby - A+ colt out of a stakes winning half sister to Browncoat

Strange the Dreamer x Floral Bonnett - "Brave" half sister to Can't Take the Sky, etc.

Duke of Edinburgh x I Am the Storm - Another "brave" filly, out of one of my absolute favorite mares and bred on the same cross as Tumble

Can't Take the Sky x Promise Me Always - Out of another of my favorite mares that has already given me two future freaks

Dave Matthews Band x Stars That Fall - Half sister to four freaks, including millionaire Atlas Falls

Rand al'Thor x Sign in the Sky - Could not WAIT for Rand al'Thor to retire just to breed this filly

And finally the prettiest filly you've ever seen. Breed the best to the best and all that, right?
The results: Tumble and the Secondhand Heart filly are freaks. Prairie Lullaby, Floral Bonnett, Promise Me Always and Stars That Fall all gave me late blooming stakes. Unfortunately I Am the Storm's is another productive and the Sign in the Sky is a peak allowance.
First Faith Thoroughbreds

Home of stallions War Like Me, Can't Take the Sky, Browncoat, Forte, Prodigal Son, and more!
Carolyn Eaton
Hall of Fame

Post by Carolyn Eaton »

Carolyn Eaton wrote: 9 months ago https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1751813 Double Dog Dare Ya- Light in Her Eyes
Freak!!!!
I'm just here for the fun of it