Year 65 Yearling TB Freaks

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Gigi Gofaster
Hall of Fame

Re: Year 65 Yearling TB Freaks

Post by Gigi Gofaster »

8 freaks, 6 of them fillies-best year ever for yearling gallops I think. Also first time breeding freaks outside of dirt sprinting.
Allthetimeintheworld
Bannerlord
At the Summit (turf sprint colt and late bloomer, will be open to offers on this one!)
Rand Al'thor
Rekindled Spark
River Dance
Rock N Roll (colt and progressive)
The Evil Empire

Also 17 stakes late bloomers, so pleased with that as well.
"I was afraid of Gigi, it was true." Oh yes. Be afraid. Be very afraid...
"Gigi, you continue to impress the heck out of me." - The Steward. Okay, it was 10 RL years ago, but I'm keeping it.
Sten Rino Haakonsen
Eclipse Champion

Post by Sten Rino Haakonsen »

Think this might be my first tb freak I have ever bred that was actually frek at first gallopps and it a ts of all things
Meet Surprise Package
https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1751928
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

I think freaks are broken...Steward response incoming
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA
Carolyn Eaton
Hall of Fame

Post by Carolyn Eaton »

A Light in the Dark - Double Dog Dare Ya- A Light in Her Eyes - https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1751813
Amor de Tempesta - Amor de Verano - Wild Storm https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1737805
Lost My Shadow - Feather's Shadow - Accidental Moment https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1729239
I'm just here for the fun of it
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Post by Nick Gilmore »

I’ve been blessed this year:6 freaks and 8 stakes.

The freaks….
Alice to the Moon Destination Anywhere/Queen of Wales, progressive. Thanks for the lease Karl!
Knighttime The Dark Knight/Angel De Fuego, LB. Sire’s first crop freak!
Stargold Coltrane/Queensland, progressive. Dam side goes way back to some of my favourites in the game.
The Gray Man Amor De Verano/Five Rings, LB.
Two Stolen Moons Two Socks/Stolen Moon, LB. dam is listed as ‘good mare’
Willow’s Bayou Christopher Robin/She’s No Lady, progressive. The lone dr in my sea of tr!

The stakes, sired by (1 of each)…
Artilleryman, Most Spirited, Moulay El Hassan, Royal, Seth’s Resolve, War Like Me.
Plus 2 sired by The Dark Knight.

With a host of late bloomers, the numbers can certainly rise by the time they get to the races. For now, it’s a terrific start to the new year! Best of racing luck to all!
Nicole Marie
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Nicole Marie »

Stormy Peak wrote: 9 months ago I got 1 freak and OMGosh. I'm just so flipping ecstatic about him.

Roughian foaled a Freak! He's like almost perfect... a Late Bloomer, Brave heart, and Loves Dry tracks.
Muddy tracks for the big G1 races seem rare, so seeing he loves dry was like the cherry on top.
He is somewhat unsound...but then so was Roughian, and that didn't really seem to matter.

I named him John Wick.

Fingers crossed that he will be a killer on the track...a down right ruffian who terrorizes everyone. : )

-------

Stormy
*and Thanks, Improvisational! You are a wonderful stallion!
The sound that came out of me when I saw Roughian foaled a freak! Congratulations!
Notacatbutalawyer 16: 8-3-1, earnings of $381,300 Founder Stakes, Flat Out Stakes, Lexington Race Course Stakes, Dade County Classic, Sunshine State Stakes, Distorted Reality Stakes, Midnight in the Sahara Stakes
Abby Brooks
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Abby Brooks »

The Moment I Knew - Modern Games x Veldt
Testing The Waters|Multi G1 AWM/AWR winner|40k
Dont make pee jokes, or you'll be barked at in the super secret sim discord where grown adults whine about one another
Ryan Whitehead
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Ryan Whitehead »

4 Freaks

Nature Boy Ric Flair https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1746137& TR colt Dramatisation x Showgirl Flair

Multidimensional https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1718973 TR Colt. Hozier Daddy x Summersational

I WannaTalk About Me https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1746146 TR Filly Still Fire x Little Less Talk

Novel Dreams https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1746168 TR Filly Impacts x Fantasticate
Improvisational 80K
Fade to Black 50K
Moneyed 40K
Moose Knuckle 28K
Forefront 15K
Mary Whalen
Eclipse Champion

Post by Mary Whalen »

One lone freak for me from a mare lease.
64 Umbra - Japanese Majesty

Seven stakes that are all progressive/late bloomers.
64 Buffalord - Most Valuable Player
64 Falling Snow - Impacts
64 Huc - Jardins Airlie
64 I Am Here - Artilleryman
64 Love and Adore You - Light Up Blue
64 Luce Stellare - Coltrane
64 Night Skies - Strange the Dreamer

Plus my Auguste Rodin filly is a stakes late bloomer.
Rold Gold
Sprinter

Post by Rold Gold »

Broon’s Bane
Moon on Fire - Under the Blankets
Close relative to US Blues who has been a pretty fun filly

Khruangbin
Linus - Shiloh
Linus’ first freak, Shiloh’s second. I love Khruangbin and have been wanting to use this name for a while
Joseph Depaulo
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Joseph Depaulo »

Norman Architecture wrote: 9 months ago No Freaks.........I used to do ok at this game!! I guess it's over.

Auto dispersal coming soon!!
I’m pretty sure you breed a freak from one of my mares that I can’t even breed a stakes from smh keep rolling !
Jon Xett
Eclipse Champion

Post by Jon Xett »

Mr. Lord Rich wrote: 9 months ago I think freaks are broken...Steward response incoming
Ha! This comment made me smile & cringe until I remembered the SIMHorseRacing Teeter-totter Principle of Festivus gallop comments.

"Teeter-totter Principle; a piece of SIM code where the use of a long board with seats at either end for SIM owners, with a pivot point in the center allowing the dynamic movement between SIM players positive vibes and gnashing of teeth that allows for balance and fluidity in all things SIM in the up-and-down."

See also, the Chutes & Ladders Principle for racing results." jX
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormy Peak »

Jon Xett wrote: 9 months ago
Mr. Lord Rich wrote: 9 months ago I think freaks are broken...Steward response incoming
Ha! This comment made me smile & cringe until I remembered the SIMHorseRacing Teeter-totter Principle of Festivus gallop comments.

"Teeter-totter Principle; a piece of SIM code where the use of a long board with seats at either end for SIM owners, with a pivot point in the center allowing the dynamic movement between SIM players positive vibes and gnashing of teeth that allows for balance and fluidity in all things SIM in the up-and-down."

See also, the Chutes & Ladders Principle for racing results." jX
I think you are on to something there... my last 3 seasons have been rather dismal. 'sad stakes' types...had only a few born during those years, not were really that hot on the track. No freaks, and if I got more than 1 stakes type, it seemed like one of the two would already be peaked as a yearling. :(

My better horses were aging and the new ones... a fat wiener dog could out run them -- and those younger horses were coming out of blue hen mares that had A hypoes with the stallions and who in the past produced freaks and stakes types. Then...for 3 years..productives, solids and claimers. :twisted:

But, this has happened before to me, long slump, followed by a number of years with some really nice horses. : )
My last horrible slump lasted like 4 Sim seasons or so, but when that teeter totter went up for me...I ended up with Roughian, Foretold, Mal, and Malcontent -- all millionaires.

And this year, after 3 seasons of just getting like 1 or 2 stakes types that never really did anything. I have some hope in that I got 7 stakes types this year.... including a colt, from your sire, Dave Matthews Band. I named the colt, Mr. Bojangles, and I hope he will even improve to a freak. I know I will have fun playing in the dirt with him, once he gets to racing age.

Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000