Y65 Mixer Gallops!

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Andrea Bouwkamp
Eclipse Champion

Re: Y65 Mixer Gallops!

Post by Andrea Bouwkamp »

Mr. Lord Rich wrote: 9 months ago Mixers have been tough for at least 5-6 seasons. Only natural born freaks are pacers and they is still very low.
if you breed a natural born freak from QH/Appy/Paint, consider yourself very lucky
What’s a natural born?
Jo Ferris
Hall of Fame

Post by Jo Ferris »

Andrea Bouwkamp wrote: 9 months ago
Mr. Lord Rich wrote: 9 months ago Mixers have been tough for at least 5-6 seasons. Only natural born freaks are pacers and they is still very low.
if you breed a natural born freak from QH/Appy/Paint, consider yourself very lucky
What’s a natural born?
Basically means their first gallop as a new yearling, that is their “natural born” gallop.

I absolutely love how the scale was moved, I don’t care about the number of stakes and freaks I have, before the change it was normal to have 25%+ stakes/freaks if I remember correctly, most of which couldn’t compete even in claimers. Now the scale is much more accurate, if you get a freak or a stakes, odds are it’s a good one. If anything I’d love to see the scale moved back even more
Arabian:
Money Run Low - 7.5k
Cass Ole - 5k
Mugello - 5k
All I'll Praise - 5k
Zandvoort - 10k

Paint:
Toby Flenderson - 15k
One In The Woods - 5k
We Can Be Heros - 5k
FLD Eclipse - 3.5k
Scooter - 3.5k
Andrea Bouwkamp
Eclipse Champion

Post by Andrea Bouwkamp »

Jo Ferris wrote: 9 months ago
Andrea Bouwkamp wrote: 9 months ago
What’s a natural born?
Basically means their first gallop as a new yearling, that is their “natural born” gallop.

I absolutely love how the scale was moved, I don’t care about the number of stakes and freaks I have, before the change it was normal to have 25%+ stakes/freaks if I remember correctly, most of which couldn’t compete even in claimers. Now the scale is much more accurate, if you get a freak or a stakes, odds are it’s a good one. If anything I’d love to see the scale moved back even more
Thanks for the clarification. I agree with what you said also. But I still don’t trust TB dirt routers, even if they are a natural born freaks.
Te Akau Downs
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Te Akau Downs »

only 2 stakes for me

arabian , heroesalwayswin
paint, kenny
PATIENCE is the cheapest thing in racing and least used.. J.B Cummings..