Retirement

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Re: Retirement

Post by Nick Gilmore »

I look forward to your return! And when that happens, I’ll help you out any way I can. In the meantime, be happy, be safe and know there’s a world out there that loves and misses you.
Ma Springs
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ma Springs »

Happy retirement and welcome back when real life gets too boring!

(Sidenote. I joined late season 54, and if I remember correctly there was a race call in one of the first couple of seasons that included voice messages from trainers presenting their own horses. I'm pretty sure I remember your voice from there, but I can’t find it on Youtube and I have no idea about what race or what horse it was. ☺ Am I wrong? If anyone finds the call, let me know! I thought that was a fun thing to include in calls, more of that! 🙂)
Nashville Stud
Elite Power | DS/DM/AWS/AWM/AWR | $40,000
Levels | TM | $12,000 with incentives
Kacchan | TM | $3,500
Richard Diemand
Sprinter

Post by Richard Diemand »

Enjoy and stay safe; maybe we'll bump into each other at a BRUINS/DEVILS GAME or something. Shouldn't be much of a bump from either of us to cause harm. ENJOY YOURSELF
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

Post by David Faulkner »

It is unfortunate to see every time a member is left out of the game, or that he withdraws from it for reasons that make him make that decision.

In your writing you expected something special in this festivus, something that told you there is still time to continue, unfortunately that special thing was not present

It is complicated and it can be understood when things never turn out as one would like them to happen, that formula is not found to achieve the objectives, and when something else is achieved, something is missing from them.

My time is not that long in real life, but it has been a long time to be able to enjoy running, and be competitive, and I don't know how much more it will take, but I understand that I may never get there, but I think I will continue looking for that step that It took me to the top, and to be able to stay there, and to be able to write my own story in the game, to know that the day I'm not there, when I click, incredible moments will come out in races, and children, also in having been able to share with many people Incredible, that there can always be a pleasant memory in any week of each season

I am sure that there is a very large void in many people, and that it will be difficult to fill, since that place will always have the best moments that they have lived virtually with you.

I am sure that your decision is and will be the most correct, as well as if at any time you decide to return

I just hope that whatever you do you manage to have a lot of fun, and enjoy at all times

My best wishes for you

Greeting
John Nicholson
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by John Nicholson »

Best wishes Keith in your next adventures
Autumn Blackmill
Turf Router

Post by Autumn Blackmill »

Wishing you the best in whatever you pursue next! Happy retirement, may it be a pleasant one :)
Solarpunk DS - $40,000, NY

"Who will now henceforth and always be known as Autumn Blackmail!" ~ The Steward
Sara Julin
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Sara Julin »

Happy retirement, Keith :) You will be missed in the game!
All the best wishes to you.
Portrait Artist of the Sim~
Standing Stallions, Crayon, Illegalist
Stallions Soon To Come, n/a
A horse gallops with it's lungs, perseveres with it's heart and wins with it's character~
Gwen Morse
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Gwen Morse »

Wishing you all the best Keith and if you change your mind your return will be very welecome.

Gwen
--
my swap mares: https://tinyurl.com/35jk5aah
Regina Moore's new player articles (not mine) https://www.simhorseracing.com/featurer ... pleID=5100