Insurance Question?

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Maisy Moo Stable
Sprinter

Insurance Question?

Post by Maisy Moo Stable »

While waiting to be insured, if a horse does not do any actions just stays in the barn, is it safe :?:
Nicole Marie
Grade 2 Winner

Re: Insurance Question?

Post by Nicole Marie »

It could be hit with the random injury.
Notacatbutalawyer 16: 8-3-1, earnings of $381,300 Founder Stakes, Flat Out Stakes, Lexington Race Course Stakes, Dade County Classic, Sunshine State Stakes, Distorted Reality Stakes, Midnight in the Sahara Stakes
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Post by Andrew Chillin »

Maisy Moo Stable wrote: 9 months ago While waiting to be insured, if a horse does not do any actions just stays in the barn, is it safe :?:
Unfortunately we have 2 random injuries per year. This does not include injuries you caused or injury’s at festivus. You can see these under your notes page. So any day at a, certain time, the horse could be hit with a random injury.
;p
Maisy Moo Stable
Sprinter

Post by Maisy Moo Stable »

Thank you both.
Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

Post by Anthony Zappulla »

I don't think those 2 injuries are guaranteed tho? You just have 2 max per year
Out of the Gate Early its Let's Go to the Mall and Do Some Shopping, followed by Baby Crying, then we have Are we there Yet!! :roll:
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Post by Andrew Chillin »

Anthony Zappulla wrote: 9 months ago I don't think those 2 injuries are guaranteed tho? You just have 2 max per year
Yes. They are random so… May get them may not. Definitely no more than 2
;p
Mary Whalen
Eclipse Champion

Post by Mary Whalen »

It's a roll of the dice for random injuries. I've had it happen to three or four horses that luckily had insurance so nothing happened. And I just recently last SIM year had one hit a foal that sent the filly to retirement.