Help with multiple Private horse offers

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Help with multiple Private horse offers

Post by Stormy Peak »

I usually will do leases to folks and it's just one maybe two mares to a person. So I've just sent a private horse offer for each.
But I have had people sent me a private horse offer PM, and there have been two to even ten or more horses listed.

How do you get multiple horse offers listed in just 1PM. Copy and past the links?
The lists I've seen, don't have full URL links but the horses' names as links. And while I know how that works on the forum, I didn't think doing the URL links inside of brackets worked in PM notes.

Thanks ahead of time for an explanation on how to do this.

Stormy
Last edited by Stormy Peak 9 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Re: Help with multiple Private horse offers

Post by Shannon Hunt »

If you go to your barn and select multiple horses at a time (the same way you do for mass training, for example), in the "Horse Actions" dropdown menu above the horse list you can select "Privately sell/give/lease selected horse(s)". It works if they're in the same barn, at least, I don't know if there's a method to send multiple horses from different barns.
DENSE FOG - AWS multiple freak producer
YOU WILL BE FOUND - DR millionaire producer
Also standing arabian sprinter ISKANDAR ELAKBAR, all weather router SUNRISE INTHE DAWN, and chasers RACING PIRATE and SURVIVOR SE LEVE
Tim Matthews
Hall of Fame

Post by Tim Matthews »

Shannon Hunt wrote: 9 months ago I don't know if there's a method to send multiple horses from different barns.
Go to your all horses barn (or click “horse count”) :)
Got bombed, got frozen
Got finally off to finally dozin’
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Shannon Hunt »

Tim Matthews wrote: 9 months ago
Shannon Hunt wrote: 9 months ago I don't know if there's a method to send multiple horses from different barns.
After playing the sim for several actual years, today's the day I found out there's an "all horses" barn. You're blowing my mind, Tim.
Also standing arabian sprinter ISKANDAR ELAKBAR, all weather router SUNRISE INTHE DAWN, and chasers RACING PIRATE and SURVIVOR SE LEVE
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormy Peak »

Shannon Hunt wrote: 9 months ago
Tim Matthews wrote: 9 months ago
After playing the sim for several actual years, today's the day I found out there's an "all horses" barn. You're blowing my mind, Tim.
I've been here 16 years, and as this post shows, I still haven't learned to use some features here. :oops:

Thanks for the help.

As I said, I never really needed to use this feature, as I only usually lease out 1 to 2 broodmares at a time to a person. But I have about six mares I am leasing to someone and I figure that now would be a good time to find out how to send all in one PM/private horse offer.

Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Shannon Hunt »

A good learning day for both of us! Every now and then I discover a new button I just never clicked on and it opens up little worlds of convenience for me (or sometimes just "huh that's neat" and never look at it again, but it's probably useful to someone else)