Festivus $1 Sale on Yearling Productive Gallopers: Appy, Arabians, QH, Paints, Standardbreds(Pacer and Trotter)

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Tammy Fox
Eclipse Champion

Festivus $1 Sale on Yearling Productive Gallopers: Appy, Arabians, QH, Paints, Standardbreds(Pacer and Trotter)

Post by Tammy Fox »

I am having a clear the barn Festivus $1 sale for productive galloping yearlings. They come from good lineage. They gallop from Productive-Peak to Productive-Late Bloomers. Fillies and Colts. They have been preseason galloped 6 times so should jog fully fit. Some have had a piece of their equipment revealed or whether they are bold, timid, or interested in racing.

Please come take them off my hands, I do not have time to train them at the moment and if they are not purchased then when they turn 2 I will pension them. I would hate to see a Diamond in the Rough never get a chance to prove themselves on the track. I am guessing several will peak at allowance. They would be good for claimers, fillers, and new players in their various stages at their special parks. Some might even go on to do well in normal allowance racing or even win a stakes here or there.