Festivus Give Away of Claimers and Solid Yearling Gallopers -Arabians, QH, Paint, Standardbred

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Tammy Fox
Eclipse Champion

Festivus Give Away of Claimers and Solid Yearling Gallopers -Arabians, QH, Paint, Standardbred

Post by Tammy Fox »

I have around 92 or so Claimer and Solid yearling gallopers that I want gone. They are not bred bad and the sires used were good. I will give free to anyone who wants to see if they develop into something incredible. There are fillies and colts. They have been galloped six times preseason so should jog fully fit. Some have had a piece of their equipment revealed, others show what kind of heart they have and others have revealed whether they need long breaks between races or can run 7 to 9 races a sim year. Some have also revealed whether they are breeding shed potential or will do well with a longer career.
I have them on the sales page for a $1 but if you see one you like message me and I will offer it to you for free.

I want these guys gone or I will pension them when they turn 2.

Please take them off my hands. I don't care if you turn around and flip them to see if you can get something for them, I just want them gone.