First 100 Speed Figure Homebred Ever (He was a Stake-LB that Became a Freak-Peak at 3)

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Tammy Fox
Eclipse Champion

First 100 Speed Figure Homebred Ever (He was a Stake-LB that Became a Freak-Peak at 3)

Post by Tammy Fox »

I am so excited to see how well this guy ran in a maiden race. I decided to put him in a maiden instead of jumping right into the stakes races and he did not disappoint. Won by 2 and 1/4 or so lengths with a 100 Speed Figure at 1 1/2 miles(think he is good with that distance so now we will see how he likes a stakes race at 1 1/4 miles). I was worried since he was a timid in a 12 horse field but being timid did not hurt him.

I hope he continues to show that kind of speed in the stakes races where he is going to need it. Now to focus on him getting the 350K he needs to be able to be in the breeding shed (he is a breeding shed comment). Keeping my fingers crossed that this guy will be my first superstar on the track and in the breeding shed that I bred. His sire is Stuffed Pepper out of a Paddy's Day - The Visionary Daughter.
Andrea Bouwkamp
Eclipse Champion

Re: First 100 Speed Figure Homebred Ever (He was a Stake-LB that Became a Freak-Peak at 3)

Post by Andrea Bouwkamp »

Link? Name?

And congrats! You won’t see any of mine that age against him. Horrible crop of 3yos for me for this year because this crop, including all breeds, I just didn’t have the time to breed more horses.
Tammy Fox
Eclipse Champion

Re: First 100 Speed Figure Homebred Ever (He was a Stake-LB that Became a Freak-Peak at 3)

Post by Tammy Fox »

His name is Valentyn (named him after a real life arabian horse I owned that I nicknamed that)

Valentyn
Te Akau Downs
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Te Akau Downs »

Congrats Tammy, many more to come
PATIENCE is the cheapest thing in racing and least used.. J.B Cummings..