Boom Reyno

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Stina Vica
Derby Contender

Boom Reyno

Post by Stina Vica »

Hellow Horse Friends.
I bred this horse and didn't really expect him to really win stakes races, but he has! many times!
I never thought that one of my Allowance horses would be so good.
It was so cool to watch his races and see him improve and then one day he spread his wings and flew away. From that moment on he always went into every race with all his heart and I am totally proud.

Boom Reyno
Last edited by Stina Vica 7 months ago, edited 3 times in total.
⁀➷
IG: VicaLaVie
look at how you've grown
even without the sun
𓆩*𓆪
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Re: Boom Reyno

Post by Stormy Peak »

Congrats on getting a 'surprise' horse, and a Good one at that! And also thumbs up in that you bred him too!

What's funny, is I just now saw this post, as I have been writing up another post, that's in the racing forum, about a 'surprise horse' I ended up with...who's just a goober, but I've been having fun with him. The thing is, you owned him at one time...lol.

I hope you keep having a lot of fun with Boom Reyno! And that he gets a headshot in a near future.

You forgot to link to his page, so here's a link, so the viewers can look him up easier.

Boom Reyno

-------
Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
Stina Vica
Derby Contender

Post by Stina Vica »

Stormy Peak wrote: 8 months ago Congrats on getting a 'surprise' horse, and a Good one at that! And also thumbs up in that you bred him too!

What's funny, is I just now saw this post, as I have been writing up another post, that's in the racing forum, about a 'surprise horse' I ended up with...who's just a goober, but I've been having fun with him. The thing is, you owned him at one time...lol.

I hope you keep having a lot of fun with Boom Reyno! And that he gets a headshot in a near future.

You forgot to link to his page, so here's a link, so the viewers can look him up easier.

Boom Reyno

-------
Stormy

Hey thanks!
I actually just read through the post lol haha.... 💐
⁀➷
look at how you've grown
even without the sun
𓆩*𓆪
Stina Vica
Derby Contender

Post by Stina Vica »

He has now a beautiiifulll headshot, so pretty!

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.p ... ID=1621530
⁀➷
look at how you've grown
even without the sun
𓆩*𓆪
Autumn Blackmill
Turf Router

Post by Autumn Blackmill »

He is very cute! Not a bad little horse, congrats!
Solarpunk DS - $40,000, NY

"Who will now henceforth and always be known as Autumn Blackmail!" ~ The Steward
Sy Razi
Two Year Old

Post by Sy Razi »

What a consistent performer. And handsome too!