Exodus

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Lily Wilkins
Eclipse Champion

Exodus

Post by Lily Wilkins »

The one and Only EXODUS joined my stable today. I feel like the luckiest Simster around, and she definitely deserves a post here.
I (and probably lots of you) have coveted this mare since she was a yearling. I got very excited last season when the Steward offered her daughter, Departure, for racing/breeding lease. I thought leasing Departure would be the closest I would ever get to Exodus, so it's a pretty wild feeling knowing that I OWN Exodus now. Choosing a date for her every year is going to be a tidbit stressful, but I am very much looking forward to seeing what she can produce for my stable. I fed her mints and carrots until she hated me today. I have no regrets.

And... She's a Brave Blue Hen, because of course she is ❤️
𝐴𝑧𝑢𝑙 𝐸𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑛𝑒
Since Year 30
Proudly Standing

Equinox | TR/AWR | $50,000
Quinny | DR/DM | $10,000
✾ Visit our Nursery to view our floofy little future stars!
Lily Wilkins
Eclipse Champion

Re: Exodus

Post by Lily Wilkins »

Exodus now has a winner to her credit! Her lovely daughter, Departure, won on debut in Japan this morning. Hopefully this marks the beginning of an amazing broodmare career!
𝐴𝑧𝑢𝑙 𝐸𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑛𝑒
Since Year 30
Proudly Standing

Equinox | TR/AWR | $50,000
Quinny | DR/DM | $10,000
✾ Visit our Nursery to view our floofy little future stars!