So Far this looks to be my Best Homebred Arabian Group since I came Back from taking time Off

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Tammy Fox
Eclipse Champion

So Far this looks to be my Best Homebred Arabian Group since I came Back from taking time Off

Post by Tammy Fox »

First I had a Stuffed Pepper son become a freak and win his maiden with a 100 speed figure(wish now I had put him in a stakes race as his first race but hey the maiden has given him confidence which is good). Then I got my first 3yo stakes winner last night with a Stuffed Pepper daughter I bred(she broke her maiden in that race with a wire to wire win). I forgot about another Stuffed Pepper son I bred that broke his maiden last night as well.

Yeah, I am loving my Stuffed Pepper offspring so far. Glad I am sending a few more to him this year.

Looking forward to seeing how my homebred group of Arabians does for me this year. I so want to see my Stuffed Pepper freak go on to get his 350K so he can be eligible for the breeding shed without any penalties.

Its almost making me want to sell all my TB and focus on Arabians while playing with the stock breeds in claimers which the stock breeds are doing well for me in claimers and I may surprise myself and have one or two that may be nice allowance horses.