✾ Zarabeth ✾

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Lily Wilkins
Eclipse Champion

✾ Zarabeth ✾

Post by Lily Wilkins »

Zarabeth (pronounced like "Sara" except with a Z, and "Beth")
Napoleon x Muse Of Nightmares
ϟ Freak // Progressive
★ Brave
♥ Breeding Shed

This filly is hands-down my favorite homebred ever! I consider Muse Of Nightmares to be one of the top non-pensioned Dirt Router broodmares in the game, so it's pretty surreal to own a daughter, especially one that looks so nice! I chose sire Napoleon because Danny has had epic success crossing him with the Let It Go dam line (hello, Show Yourself!), and it's a very similar cross to $5.3 million earner, Champion. He, too, is out of an Allonsy-sired Let It Go lined mare. I'm glad that my decision to go with a tried and true pedigree pairing worked out... It was quite nerve-wracking to hit that "Breed These Horses" button on that lease.

For those who may be curious - She is named after my mom, Zarabeth, whose name comes from an episode of the original Star Trek ("All Our Yesterdays" Season 3 Ep 23) - my grandparents were Trekkies :lol:
𝐴𝑧𝑢𝑙 𝐸𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑛𝑒
Since Year 30
Proudly Standing

Equinox | TR/AWR | $50,000
Quinny | DR/DM | $10,000
✾ Visit our Nursery to view our floofy little future stars!
Hope Bentley
Eclipse Champion

Re: ✾ Zarabeth ✾

Post by Hope Bentley »

Gorgeous.. beautiful breeding … freakishly fast and a breeding shed! Congrats on breeding such a special one with a lovely name too .. look forward to seeing what she can do

Stallions
*Silver Kitty Cat
*Macha Taima
*Rockin to the Stars & more
Past Stallions
*Black Wolf *Blue Montana Gold *Fire Fire *Streakin Goldstrip
*Bear Encounter *Blood Red Sun *Held High and other greats