Can't have nothing!

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
John Smith
Grade 3 Winner

Can't have nothing!

Post by John Smith »

Get a little rain - people go crazy - 12 horses is what must be the most interesting G3 event so far this year...Is there some bonus money attached I am unaware of? wish I could "late scratch"...maybe it's the "drought"
https://www.simhorseracing.com/race.php?RaceID=2129930
Show Good Times Farm
Quetzalcoatl (TM) 20k
Gord's Secret (TS) 42k
Five Star Hotel (TR) 20k
King of Fools (DS) 20k
Chato (DM) 15k
La Joya (TR) 10k
Dancinginmyshadow (TS) 5k
Kefren (TS) 5k
Arabian Comet (TS)
Endless River (TR)
John Smith
Grade 3 Winner

Re: Can't have nothing!

Post by John Smith »

Apologies for the bad grammar! Shoulda been "CAIN'T." "Cain't have nothing!"
Show Good Times Farm
Quetzalcoatl (TM) 20k
Gord's Secret (TS) 42k
Five Star Hotel (TR) 20k
King of Fools (DS) 20k
Chato (DM) 15k
La Joya (TR) 10k
Kefren (TS) 5k
Arabian Comet (TS)
Endless River (TR)
Kelly Haggerty
Eclipse Champion

Post by Kelly Haggerty »

A LOT of races came up tough this week. The W16'ers doing their first leg-stretch of the season to get going, I guess.
Gwen Morse
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Gwen Morse »

I've found a lot of listed stakes this week and next to be loaded with graded contenders.
--
my swap mares: https://tinyurl.com/35jk5aah
Regina Moore's new player articles (not mine) https://www.simhorseracing.com/featurer ... pleID=5100
Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

Post by Anthony Zappulla »

Competition is fierce!!
Out of the Gate Early its Let's Go to the Mall and Do Some Shopping, followed by Baby Crying, then we have Are we there Yet!! :roll:
Art K Stables
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Art K Stables »

It happens , especially if a particular race attracts mud lovers .. Don’t agree with late scratches mainly because I doubt most people would like a late scratch because your horse came up lame , outside of that , the other 2 reasons most scratches occur late is because of the weather , or a surface switch off the turf due to weather neither of which apply to this game, people play enough games with entries that there’s no doubt in my mind it would be even more manipulated in a way that is totally unrealistic, no thanks
John Smith
Grade 3 Winner

Post by John Smith »

Art K Stables wrote: 8 months ago It happens , especially if a particular race attracts mud lovers .. Don’t agree with late scratches mainly because I doubt most people would like a late scratch because your horse came up lame , outside of that , the other 2 reasons most scratches occur late is because of the weather , or a surface switch off the turf due to weather neither of which apply to this game, people play enough games with entries that there’s no doubt in my mind it would be even more manipulated in a way that is totally unrealistic, no thanks
It would be unrealistic - agree - to the degree in which it would be used in the SIM probably, but it sure would be nice in times like these when I forget to check back in time... or run the same wrong equipment when trying to get equipment right.... or for those TIMIDS!
Show Good Times Farm
Quetzalcoatl (TM) 20k
Gord's Secret (TS) 42k
Five Star Hotel (TR) 20k
King of Fools (DS) 20k
Chato (DM) 15k
La Joya (TR) 10k
Kefren (TS) 5k
Arabian Comet (TS)
Endless River (TR)