QUINNY | DR/DM

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Lily Wilkins
Eclipse Champion

QUINNY | DR/DM

Post by Lily Wilkins »

Whew, an earlier retirement than I originally intended, but I am pleased with the decision! This lovely horse has been a bit frustrating to run, and retiring him after his lackluster performance tonight just felt right to me. Milking him for Grade 1 checks, or entering listed stakes the rest of the season to avoid the big boys just seemed lame to do to him.

So with that said, I present to you the impeccably bred versatile stallion prospect QUINNY!

> Grade 1 winner at a mile and at a route - most notably, he won the Saudi Dirt Mile in Year 64.
> Out of one of the best current Dirt Route broodmares in the game, and from the same sire line as his superstar half brother, Best Revenge! If you like Best Revenge as a stallion, I encourage you to give Quinny a try.

As most of you know, this horse is very sentimental to me. Seeing him get some quality outside mares would make me very happy ❤️
Freshman fee: $25,000
𝐴𝑧𝑢𝑙 𝐸𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑛𝑒
Since Year 30
Proudly Standing

Equinox | TR/AWR | $50,000
Quinny | DR/DM | $10,000
✾ Visit our Nursery to view our floofy little future stars!
Lily Wilkins
Eclipse Champion

Re: QUINNY | DR/DM

Post by Lily Wilkins »

I had some time to make a nicks sheet to give breeders a better idea of where he stands. He's obviously no Valley Of Fire, however he seems to be capable of nicking on-par with other popular stallions in the division.
𝐴𝑧𝑢𝑙 𝐸𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑛𝑒
Since Year 30
Proudly Standing

Quinny | DR/DM | $10,000
Lily Wilkins
Eclipse Champion

Post by Lily Wilkins »

Just bumping my royally bred DR/DM stud. Thank you to all who have used him so far this year, I am blown away by the support he has received!
He is currently at 104/120 and I figure I'll extend him once if it becomes necessary. In my opinion, he is an exceptional value at $25,000.

Get him before his fee potentially increases next year!
𝐴𝑧𝑢𝑙 𝐸𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑛𝑒
Since Year 30
Proudly Standing

Quinny | DR/DM | $10,000
Lily Wilkins
Eclipse Champion

Post by Lily Wilkins »

Quinny will be getting a minor fee reduction to $20,000 this year. Happy Breeding!
𝐴𝑧𝑢𝑙 𝐸𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑛𝑒
Since Year 30
Proudly Standing

Quinny | DR/DM | $10,000