Your favorite clearance DR stud

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
J.P Dogood
Derby Contender

Your favorite clearance DR stud

Post by J.P Dogood »

I apologize if the title was a bit of “clickbait” but I’m curious to what people favorite cheap (<15k) DR stud is?

This season I’ve hit a streak of bad luck getting unpredictable BM ratings from mares I don’t want to let go. I hate wasting big money on these girls but I want to give them at least one crack at it.

Ignore crosses and inbreeding and just tell me a stud you think is underrated or worth a look. Thanks in advance
Kelly Haggerty
Eclipse Champion

Re: Your favorite clearance DR stud

Post by Kelly Haggerty »

This is when I sort by claimer % and pick an older guy that gets less than 15% claimers and around 30%+ allowance and above. Then I pray.
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Shannon Hunt »

Among Us
DENSE FOG - AWS multiple freak producer
YOU WILL BE FOUND - DR millionaire producer
Also standing arabian sprinter ISKANDAR ELAKBAR, all weather router SUNRISE INTHE DAWN, and chasers RACING PIRATE and SURVIVOR SE LEVE
Cleo Patra
Hall of Fame

Post by Cleo Patra »

Have to put in a plug for Witted. He’s 5k and has 3 stakes yearlings with a bunch of allowance, about the same percentages in his 2yos and a freak 3yo who will probably show her talent when the distances get longer. He’d also got a few proven nicks.
AT STUD
DR... ROYAL ASSASSIN | WITTED
TR... DAY TO DAY | FIRST CLASS | MEGAPIXELS | MIJO | VALAR | WILDNESS
Future Sires... CINEMA (Y69 or 70) | TRAILBLAZING (Y68 or 69)
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Post by Nick Gilmore »

Cisco could fit the bill. He’s relatively young with his oldest foals only 3 years old. He has a freak and 4 stakes. His stud fee is $15,000.
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

I think this guy is pretty good value https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1104908