Check out my reset/refresh auction!

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Madelene Gilbert
Hall of Fame

Check out my reset/refresh auction!

Post by Madelene Gilbert »

Auction Link

My stats are in the toilet this year due to questionable prep for my 2-now-3yr olds that I can't fix because I don't have the time to manage entries. My yearling crop is the worst I've had in a while. And I have more mares than I know what to do with and a limited breeding budget because I blew it on dispersals. :lol:

I'm in dire need of a stable refresh. So my pain is your gain! I've got 150+ entries in my latest auction. Most racing age horses are Productive gallop or higher; I threw in a few solid fillies in case you're looking for improves or pedigrees. Broodmares are all Formidable or higher. There are a few reserves but none higher than $10k.

If you're looking to pick up some filler entries or find a cheap way to get started in All Weather, this sale is for you! I don't care if they go for a $1, I just want them gone. Buy now before you have to pay the AJ prices. :P

Auction Link
Madelene Gilbert
Hall of Fame

Re: Check out my reset/refresh auction!

Post by Madelene Gilbert »

Bump, quick reminder that this ends 1 hr before results tomorrow night!