Shadow In The Moon

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Jack Meyer
Eclipse Champion

Shadow In The Moon

Post by Jack Meyer »

I just wanted to share just how close this amazing mare is to becoming the highest earning Arabian of all time (according to the rankings). She is super special and with one or two more wins she will be crowned the champion among champions. I'm almost afraid to retire her this year if she continues to perform the way she is, would be better just to let her go until she slows down.

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1188057 - 1st
https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1258561 - 2nd

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1517545 -3rd
My Sires:
DR -Mr.White Socks - 50,000
Appy Sprinter- Wings Of Inferno - 15,000
Appy Sprinter - Chain Of Thorns - 7,500
Appy Miler - Chasing Dragons - 15,000
Darcy McBride
Hall of Fame

Re: Shadow In The Moon

Post by Darcy McBride »

Go for it, Jack. If she is still running well at the end of 65, try her again in 66. Good Luck!
DM: AMERICATION MISCHIEF & JAMBOREE
TM: NIGHTWATCH
DS: SINISTER MISTER/THE HELLHOUND/DARKANDSTORMYNIGHT
AWR: TUSCANY GOLD
QH DS: EL RAY SOL
QH DM: MARK ME CHROMED
Steve Leavitt
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Steve Leavitt »

I usually just compare to other routers, since sprinters have different opportunities for racing, but in this case the number one slot is held by a router. On the other hand, you should retire her sooner...maybe even this week! Gud Ham got excited when I told him that he'd be facing off against her two more times this year. She's already beaten him in two of their three previous meetings, so he's relishing the opportunity to compete with her at the highest level. Gud Ham is ready to race, but me? I'd rather she retired!! :lol:
Steve Leavitt
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Steve Leavitt »

Shadow in the Moon is hands down your Arabian everything this year. Whenever you see the voting come up for Arabian Champion Older Female and Arabian Horse of the Year, THIS is the horse you vote for! If she's up for any other awards, vote for her. She's earned every vote and every accolade. I tip my hat to you, Jack and to you Shadow in the Moon.
Laura Ferguson
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Ferguson »

Congratulations! She is a special mare.
Hope Bentley
Eclipse Champion

Post by Hope Bentley »

Awesome super mare … congratulations

Stallions
*Silver Kitty Cat
*Macha Taima
*Rockin to the Stars & more
Past Stallions
*Black Wolf *Blue Montana Gold *Fire Fire *Streakin Goldstrip
*Bear Encounter *Blood Red Sun *Held High and other greats
Andrea Bouwkamp
Eclipse Champion

Post by Andrea Bouwkamp »

Congratulations and thank you for skipping the Distaff so my mare(But What If)could finally win this race. I was tired of getting her butt kicked so I purposely avoided your mare all season. 😂
Jack Meyer
Eclipse Champion

Post by Jack Meyer »

Steve Leavitt wrote: 6 months ago I usually just compare to other routers, since sprinters have different opportunities for racing, but in this case the number one slot is held by a router. On the other hand, you should retire her sooner...maybe even this week! Gud Ham got excited when I told him that he'd be facing off against her two more times this year. She's already beaten him in two of their three previous meetings, so he's relishing the opportunity to compete with her at the highest level. Gud Ham is ready to race, but me? I'd rather she retired!! :lol:
LOL Steve, I think she loves to throw down with Gud Ham just as much as he does with her. Your boy has gotten the best of her, so know just how special he is!
Steve Leavitt wrote: 5 months ago Shadow in the Moon is hands down your Arabian everything this year. Whenever you see the voting come up for Arabian Champion Older Female and Arabian Horse of the Year, THIS is the horse you vote for! If she's up for any other awards, vote for her. She's earned every vote and every accolade. I tip my hat to you, Jack and to you Shadow in the Moon.
Steve, thank you for the kind words my friend, I have never owned a mixer like her EVER, and likely never will again. I truly hope she goes down as one of the greatest to grace a SIM track because she has been really fun to own.
Laura Ferguson wrote: 5 months ago Congratulations! She is a special mare.
Hope Bentley wrote: 5 months ago Awesome super mare … congratulations
Thank you both very much!
Andrea Bouwkamp wrote: 5 months ago Congratulations and thank you for skipping the Distaff so my mare(But What If)could finally win this race. I was tired of getting her butt kicked so I purposely avoided your mare all season. 😂
Thanks Andrea, I'm glad your little lady got her big win. Shadow had her fair share of run-ins with But What If and was lucky at times to beat her, I wish you the best of luck with her going forward.
My Sires:
Lori Hamill
Hall of Fame

Post by Lori Hamill »

A big congrats to you and your lady, Jack. She is a beauty and so very talented. Well deserved win and very happy for you!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jack Meyer
Eclipse Champion

Post by Jack Meyer »

Lori Hamill wrote: 5 months ago A big congrats to you and your lady, Jack. She is a beauty and so very talented. Well deserved win and very happy for you!
Thank you very much Lori!
My Sires:
Jack Meyer
Eclipse Champion

Post by Jack Meyer »

Thank you to everyone who voted for my mare, she is an amazing animal and has been a pleasure to work with.

Jack
My Sires:
Jack Meyer
Eclipse Champion

Post by Jack Meyer »

She now broke the all time workout record for Arabians!!!!! She is the first and only sub 1:20.00 work!!!!

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1517545

Such an amazing mare!
My Sires:
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Shannon Hunt »

Queen!!
DENSE FOG - AWS multiple freak producer
YOU WILL BE FOUND - DR millionaire producer
Also standing arabian sprinter ISKANDAR ELAKBAR, all weather router SUNRISE INTHE DAWN, and chasers RACING PIRATE and SURVIVOR SE LEVE