Dreams Come True

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Danny Derby
Hall of Fame

Dreams Come True

Post by Danny Derby »

I'm starting to adore this girl to the point that I figured she deserves her own thread. I had high hopes for her from the get go, but after a flabbergasting 7th place finish in her 2nd start I shifted gears and put her on a much more conservative path. She rebounded incredibly well with high speed figures and a three straight wins.

Even though I thought she'd be a likely winner in the Oaks, I felt she deserved a chance in the bigger race. Zero disappointment there with a huge 3rd in the Louisville Derby. Gotta keep going after that, right? Another big 3rd last night in the Baltimore Crown. I'll ride that train through to the Long Island Classic with her in three weeks, and hoping she can find the top spot there. Even if she doesn't, I couldn't be more proud of how she's run so far and look forward to seeing what she'll do after Triple Crown ends. And what a broodmare prospect!
Nini Panini
Eclipse Champion

Re: Dreams Come True

Post by Nini Panini »

She's so cool!
"How do you describe perfection? Why try, let's just watch her run!"
Danny Derby
Hall of Fame

Post by Danny Derby »

Big girl wrapped up her season with three straight G1 wins capped off by the Steward's Cup Distaff. She's also the fourth direct female along in her line to win a SC race, following in the footsteps of her dam, 2nd dam and 3rd dam.

Assuming she hasn't lost a step at 4, she'll have an extremely ambitious season this year with several races against males. Proud of her!
Jack Ryder
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Jack Ryder »

She is really making Dreams come true.
Danny Derby
Hall of Fame

Post by Danny Derby »

She took home very well deserved (and expected) honors with a SIMMY award for Champion Three Year Old Filly. Atta girl!