Fresh clearout - stakes, hens, stars etc

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Fresh clearout - stakes, hens, stars etc

Post by Shannon Hunt »

Realized it was easier to just dump my sales page into google sheets rather than typing everything out.
A couple of arabians and a bunch of thoroughbreds, several active racers in chase and flat divisions (including stakes colts), but at present mainly a big DR mare clearout which includes multiple hens and stars, as well as mares with lesser BSA but lovely pedigrees. The majority only have 1-3 foals and most have produced allowance gallops, so there is plenty of promise here. Just need to thin the DR herd.

More mares may be added from other divisions soon, will update if/when that is the case.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0
DENSE FOG - AWS multiple freak producer
YOU WILL BE FOUND - DR millionaire producer
Also standing arabian sprinter ISKANDAR ELAKBAR, all weather router SUNRISE INTHE DAWN, and chasers RACING PIRATE and SURVIVOR SE LEVE
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Re: Fresh clearout - stakes, hens, stars etc

Post by Shannon Hunt »

A bunch sold, which means a bunch added. Loads of DR stars left, plus some other mares, open to offers, just message.

Also listed a whole bunch of racers from various divisions and a range of gallops, I sort and list while doing entries so they'll keep getting added in little chunks over time. I thought I had reached manageable numbers and now it's router week and I suddenly have to acknowledge the 200-ish new racers I've been ignoring, so more horses have to go. Some peak, some improvers, mix of colts and fillies, some of the low-gallop ones have been picking up nice checks in maiden races and can be plenty profitable for newbies.

Link above has been updated with all the new sales, doing my best to remove horses as soon as they're sold to keep things tidy. (note some prices may not be accurate in the spreadsheet as I've reduced prices on some horses and might have missed updating it in the list).
Also standing arabian sprinter ISKANDAR ELAKBAR, all weather router SUNRISE INTHE DAWN, and chasers RACING PIRATE and SURVIVOR SE LEVE
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Fresh clearout, more sales

Post by Shannon Hunt »

Getting rid of a couple hundred horses felt so good, here's a bunch more. Various breeds, various divisions, both mares and racers (colts and fillies), a whole bunch of chase two year olds if you're looking to break into that division without waiting three years, here's the list
https://www.simhorseracing.com/horses.p ... GPSired=-1

BSA and gallops can be checked on the sales page, but if the sales page doesn't like to load for you, you can also check here

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0

Most if not all gallops should be up to date (excluding broodmares who retired before blooming). Almost all racers have equipment set, if they don't then I've specified in their notes if the combo in the most recent race was incorrect. All or almost all unraced horses have works done and best guess at equipment ready.