Top hypoing awr studs?

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Top hypoing awr studs?

Post by Andrew Chillin »

Tell me who they is. Avacas and Franzia? Who else have you seen up there
;p
Nicholas Johnson
Miler

Re: Top hypoing awr studs?

Post by Nicholas Johnson »

Positive Vibes, Red Lantern, Testing the Waters, and Bennie and the Jets hypo quite well. There could be others, but these are the ones I tend to go to more often.
Johnson Stables
Margaux
2x SC AWR Matron Winner

Pine Mountain Standing: 35,000
Y64 SC AWR Classic Winner
Y65 Pegasus Route Winner
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Post by Andrew Chillin »

Nicholas Johnson wrote: 7 months ago Positive Vibes, Red Lantern, Testing the Waters, and Bennie and the Jets hypo quite well. There could be others, but these are the ones I tend to go to more often.
Very nice. Thanks for input
;p
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Post by Andrew Chillin »

Oh wow. You convinced me to a mass hypomate which I got 9 A+ hypos. So that was cool
;p
Gigi Gofaster
Hall of Fame

Post by Gigi Gofaster »

I did a mass hypo on a mare that's tough, and the only ones that could get an A with her were Avacas, Dragon Whistle, Elite Power, Equinox, Orio, Positive Vibes and Red lantern (interestingly, not Franzia).

Avacas is 14, so there's that.
"I was afraid of Gigi, it was true." Oh yes. Be afraid. Be very afraid...
"Gigi, you continue to impress the heck out of me." - The Steward. Okay, it was 10 RL years ago, but I'm keeping it.
Ma Springs
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ma Springs »

I was about to promo Elite Power who hypos very well in AWR. But I see you've done the mass hypo so you already have the answer! :P He likes company, have a look and send him a mare! Link below.
Nashville Stud
Elite Power | DS/DM/AWS/AWM/AWR | $40,000
Levels | TM | $12,000 with incentives
Kacchan | TM | $3,500
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Post by Andrew Chillin »

Gigi Gofaster wrote: 7 months ago I did a mass hypo on a mare that's tough, and the only ones that could get an A with her were Avacas, Dragon Whistle, Elite Power, Equinox, Orio, Positive Vibes and Red lantern (interestingly, not Franzia).

Avacas is 14, so there's that.
Aye, those 7 were in there with Franzia and Mage. And this happens to be an Avacas mare. Kinda rules out that and positive vibes breeding for her specifically.
;p
Madelene Gilbert
Hall of Fame

Post by Madelene Gilbert »

Mr. Lord Chillin wrote: 7 months ago Aye, those 7 were in there with Franzia and Mage. And this happens to be an Avacas mare. Kinda rules out that and positive vibes breeding for her specifically.
BOO! I run into the same problem with my boy. :(

But if you're looking for a similar PV cross, aside from Mage and Elite Power I've had some really nice Rich Strike babies.