Steward's Cup Nominations

Having difficulties? Ask here.
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Jack Meyer
Eclipse Champion

Steward's Cup Nominations

Post by Jack Meyer »

I just noticed they are 10K now, is this new or has this been here and I just didn't see it? I remember it being 5K before.
My Sires:
DR -Mr.White Socks - 50,000
Appy Sprinter- Wings Of Inferno - 15,000
Appy Sprinter - Chain Of Thorns - 7,500
Appy Miler - Chasing Dragons - 15,000
Sara Julin
Grade 1 Winner

Re: Steward's Cup Nominations

Post by Sara Julin »

It's been raised, as I understood it when I talked to The Steward earlier. New for this year.
Portrait Artist of the Sim~
Standing Stallions, Crayon, Illegalist
Stallions Soon To Come, n/a
A horse gallops with it's lungs, perseveres with it's heart and wins with it's character~
Jack Meyer
Eclipse Champion

Post by Jack Meyer »

Sara Julin wrote: 6 months ago It's been raised, as I understood it when I talked to The Steward earlier. New for this year.
Thank you!

Are all the Nominations going up, if so to what?
My Sires:
DR -Mr.White Socks - 50,000
Appy Sprinter- Wings Of Inferno - 15,000
Appy Sprinter - Chain Of Thorns - 7,500
Appy Miler - Chasing Dragons - 15,000
Kent Saunders
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Kent Saunders »

It should not have been raised, as of yesterday the rules/instructions clearly call out $5k not $10k for the nominations. This is the same as your bank telling you right before your mortgage is due it's been raised and to ignore the current contract. I understand why but this should have been a major announcement. Before the season even started.

Kent
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Post by Andrew Chillin »

Yes
;p
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Kent Saunders wrote: 6 months ago It should not have been raised, as of yesterday the rules/instructions clearly call out $5k not $10k for the nominations. This is the same as your bank telling you right before your mortgage is due it's been raised and to ignore the current contract. I understand why but this should have been a major announcement. Before the season even started.

Kent
Totally agree, this was supposed to be in this thread: viewtopic.php?t=56734&hilit=Year+64+Updates

But it wasn't. That's my mistake for not checking that post.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG