Alan A Dale- Multi Division- Retired & Standing

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Sara Julin
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Sara Julin »

The All Weather Mile stallion, Alan A Dale (Palace Pier x a Avacas Mare) will retire this season. Save your mares for this gorgeous stallion. I will write more info in this post once he retires : )

And to quote the Steward herself about Alan A Dale as a stud prospect; "I am kind of pumped about Alan"- The Steward.
And he is versatile.
Last edited by Sara Julin 6 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Portrait Artist of the Sim~
Standing Stallions, Crayon, Illegalist
Stallions Soon To Come, n/a
A horse gallops with it's lungs, perseveres with it's heart and wins with it's character~
Sara Julin
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Sara Julin »

Alan A Dale has been retired.
He is a interesting case since he covers multiple divisions. Based on hypo's his strength is AWS, ALM, AWR, TS and TM.
He is very sound, brave and have the breeding comment! He hypos everything between B to A depending on division. Best hypos is in TM it seems.

He will stand at A Absolute Farm for a fee of $10.000. That is a bargain, if I may say so myself!

Let's have a little contest shall we? If you breed a stakes or higher as a yearling, you will be refunded the breeding fee!
Happy breeding!
Portrait Artist of the Sim~
Standing Stallions, Crayon, Illegalist
Stallions Soon To Come, n/a
A horse gallops with it's lungs, perseveres with it's heart and wins with it's character~