Paint sprint and mid lease auction, lots of blue hens 2 studs

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Paint sprint and mid lease auction, lots of blue hens 2 studs

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

Just got my annual lease auction up: https://www.simhorseracing.com/auctions.php?AuctionID=6303

The paints are all either sprinters or middle distance mares plus 1 sprint stallion (Jersey) and 1 mid stallion who is versatile (Komati). 17 of the paint mares are Blue Hens with the other 5 being stars. There are also 7 stakes winners and 3 or 4 stakes producers (I had to get up while writing this and can't remember if I had already closed a tab when counting stakes producers and I'm too lazy to go back to all the mares pages to get an accurate count).

Broodmare comments are listed, happy to answer any questions about the mares.
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Discounts for stakes winners/producers
* = multidistance potential
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Re: Paint sprint and mid lease auction, lots of blue hens 2 studs

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

This closes Saturday. Quick plug for the 2 mares that currently don't have a bid:

Hania is one of the stakes producing mares. Of her 7 foals to date she's produced 1 stakes galloper (interestingly not the stakes winner she produced), 5 allowance gallopers and 1 productive galloper.

Lavolta hasn't produced as well (2 productive, 1 allowance) but is quite nicely bred. Her dam earned $400,000 won multiple stakes races and was 2nd in 2 Grade 1 races including the Steward's Cup, her 2nd dam was a millionaire Hall of Famer who won the Steward's Cup 2x, and she's also a 1/2 sibling to two stakes winners including a Steward's Cup winner.
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Discounts for stakes winners/producers
* = multidistance potential
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Re: Paint sprint and mid lease auction, lots of blue hens 2 studs

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

A little under 24 hours to go. Don’t forget to get your bids in if someone has caught your eye
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*