Annual Broodmare Lease Auction

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Laurel Addams
Classic Contender

Annual Broodmare Lease Auction

Post by Laurel Addams »

My annual lease auction opened up earlier today and will close W12D1 half an hour after results. It's a pretty nice group this year, with freak producers, G1 producers, and some really lovely female families. Ratings are listed, and as always feel free to reach out with any questions. I'll try to get a catalogue with produce records/etc together, but that's dependent on work (boo)

A couple to mention up front would be Integrite, dam of this year's All Weather Oaks winner Mor, and Worst of Crimes who's two year old is a freak. Marvelskeptsecret, dam of G1 winner Arizona Canyon is also in this auction.
Standing at stud
Bannerlord - DM/DR, 30k, A+ hypos
Funky Stank - TR, 10k, A+ hypos
Codebreaker - DR, 5k
Laurel Addams
Classic Contender

Re: Annual Broodmare Lease Auction

Post by Laurel Addams »

Here's a Google doc with any available hypos and some information on pedigree/gallops/other comments on all of these mares.

Bids on these mares are still low, and there's a lot of stakes producers without bids, or at just $1. If you have any additional questions feel free to message me.

A couple I'm shocked don't have bids yet:
Life Before You has a stakes galloper on the track - no bids
Syncopate has two stakes gallopers and two allowances from five foals

Thanks to all who've bid so far and best of luck!
Standing at stud
Codebreaker - DR, 5k
Laurel Addams
Classic Contender

Post by Laurel Addams »

Just a reminder that this auction closes half an hour after races tomorrow! Still a lot of mares without bids who are solid producers, and some low bids on some other really nice mares.

Thank you to all who've bid so far!
Standing at stud
Codebreaker - DR, 5k
Laurel Addams
Classic Contender

Post by Laurel Addams »

Two and a half hours left! There's still a handful of mares without bids and plenty of well bred mares who are only at $1. Marvelskeptsecret has produced a Grade One winning freak in Arizona Canyon (and three allowances in addition) and can be had for under $1,000 at the moment!

Thanks to all who've bid and good luck with the resulting foals!
Standing at stud
Codebreaker - DR, 5k