State Bred!

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
John Smith
Grade 3 Winner

State Bred!

Post by John Smith »

wish it was me, I tried, but glad someone was able to take advantage...maybe next year!
https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1698630
Show Good Times Farm
Quetzalcoatl (TM) 20k
Gord's Secret (TS) 42k
Five Star Hotel (TR) 20k
King of Fools (DS) 20k
Chato (DM) 15k
La Joya (TR) 10k
Dancinginmyshadow (TS) 5k
Kefren (TS) 5k
Arabian Comet (TS)
Endless River (TR)
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Re: State Bred!

Post by The Steward »

I feel like this part of the game became really underrated somewhere along the way!
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
John Smith
Grade 3 Winner

Post by John Smith »

The Steward wrote: 6 months ago I feel like this part of the game became really underrated somewhere along the way!
Can't speak for along the way (sorta new) but it is currently underrated, I agree.

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1712219 this is a productive, btw...

Once I decided I wasn't going to breed Freaks in every pairing, I started considering studs with more robust state bred racing. I often get frustrated when I find a stud I want to use but is parked out in some tax haven somewhere, with no or very little state bred racing available.

When I start breeding my plethora of freaks maybe I will return to ignoring their standing location!

Appreciation to Aaron Tonning and Carolyn Eaton for providing more of those in their respective states of choice - if there are others doing similar, apologies for not being aware - feel free to make me aware here and I will almost certainly show up with some horses!
Show Good Times Farm
Quetzalcoatl (TM) 20k
Gord's Secret (TS) 42k
Five Star Hotel (TR) 20k
King of Fools (DS) 20k
Chato (DM) 15k
La Joya (TR) 10k
Kefren (TS) 5k
Arabian Comet (TS)
Endless River (TR)
Cleo Patra
Hall of Fame

Post by Cleo Patra »

Sorority was parked in GA specifically so it could have its own state bred racing program. Not long now until I can start adding the state bred races!
AT STUD
DR... ROYAL ASSASSIN | WITTED
TR... DAY TO DAY | FIRST CLASS | MEGAPIXELS | MIJO | VALAR | WILDNESS
Future Sires... CINEMA (Y69 or 70) | TRAILBLAZING (Y68 or 69)
Hannah Sandiford
Two Year Old

Post by Hannah Sandiford »

Just aged out of TP and thinking maybe state bred circuits might be a good way to ease myself into ‘rest of the world’ racing. Which states tend to have state bred races? Ive noticed some have a healthy circuit and some have nothing… thinking it would take a longgg time to go through every horse in my barn and see if there are any races scheduled 😂
Nicole Marie
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Nicole Marie »

Hannah Sandiford wrote: 6 months ago Just aged out of TP and thinking maybe state bred circuits might be a good way to ease myself into ‘rest of the world’ racing. Which states tend to have state bred races? Ive noticed some have a healthy circuit and some have nothing… thinking it would take a longgg time to go through every horse in my barn and see if there are any races scheduled 😂
Maryland I'd say is the most 'famous' state bred program, but there are stakes for Texas-breds, Florida-breds (and quite a few for CA and FL breds), Louisiana-breds, New York-breds. (Others too, but those are the ones that pop to mind quickly.) And then races can be created with game points for state breds within the state the created race will take place at.
Notacatbutalawyer 16: 8-3-1, earnings of $381,300 Founder Stakes, Flat Out Stakes, Lexington Race Course Stakes, Dade County Classic, Sunshine State Stakes, Distorted Reality Stakes, Midnight in the Sahara Stakes
John Smith
Grade 3 Winner

Post by John Smith »

Hannah Sandiford wrote: 6 months ago Just aged out of TP and thinking maybe state bred circuits might be a good way to ease myself into ‘rest of the world’ racing. Which states tend to have state bred races? Ive noticed some have a healthy circuit and some have nothing… thinking it would take a longgg time to go through every horse in my barn and see if there are any races scheduled 😂
you can search under race search as well for specific divisions...like 2 yold dirt sprint - Louisiana seems to offer a plethora....while TS 2 yolds seems to be scattered more.

AUS 2 yo turf milers as well as LA

Tx has some sponsored TRs beyond 2

and as seen above looks like GA will be online soon... the older state breds seem harder to find.
Show Good Times Farm
Quetzalcoatl (TM) 20k
Gord's Secret (TS) 42k
Five Star Hotel (TR) 20k
King of Fools (DS) 20k
Chato (DM) 15k
La Joya (TR) 10k
Kefren (TS) 5k
Arabian Comet (TS)
Endless River (TR)