FLD Stables Update

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Jo Ferris
Hall of Fame

FLD Stables Update

Post by Jo Ferris »

Whew, this year has gotten away from me! Anyway, wanted to give a quick update
FLD Cota, Oak Leaf Run and I Be U Be I am planning to retire this year

FLD Cota (Paint Mid) is beautifully bred, out of without question my best mare, Heroes Never Die and by Mark of the Beast. Cota has passed the 1M mark in earnings, 2 SC wins and a 3x G1 winner. He seems to have lost his step a little, that combined with me having several colts in the division mean he’s better off retiring as there simply aren’t enough races.

Oak Leaf Run (Paint Route) is a Prequell colt out of Higher Hat who’s line goes back to Gllitter Fox Moon (dam of FLD Raven). Oak Leaf Run was a brilliant 2yo, winning 2 G1 races and finishing a close 2nd in the SC. Ultimately he was outperforming himself, he never was a world beater class horse, but he’s done very well despite that.

I Be U Be (Paint Mid) is another Mark of the Beast colt out of Filly of a Paint. Unlike Cota and Oak Leaf Run, I Be U Be has come into his own with age. He’s running better than ever. He’s a multiple graded stakes winner and is about to hit 350k in earnings. Like with Cota, I have a lot of colts in the division and simply he’s not going to get opportunities to run in the big races.

As far as my auctions, obviously that hasn’t happened yet. I do have a lot of my yearlings on the sales page, the allowance colts and fillies that I don’t want to keep and aren’t very promising looking. I will have 1 auction, 25 horses and that will include the better fillies that I don’t want to keep and at least 1 stakes horse (Remington colt). I’m unsure on selling any of my paint stakes horses at this time. I’m hoping to get this auction up in the next couple weeks, but I’m also starting a new job so we’ll see how this pans out
Arabian:
Money Run Low - 7.5k
Cass Ole - 5k
Mugello - 5k
All I'll Praise - 5k
Zandvoort - 10k

Paint:
Toby Flenderson - 15k
One In The Woods - 5k
We Can Be Heros - 5k
FLD Eclipse - 3.5k
Scooter - 3.5k