Creating races

Having difficulties? Ask here.
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Creating races

Post by Nick Gilmore »

I should have thought this would be changed by now, but is there a good reason I can’t create a race at a sponsored racetrack?
Entry Clerk
Sprinter

Re: Creating races

Post by Entry Clerk »

The reason is that only the owner of each sponsored racetrack can decide if they want outside players to sponsor races, each track owner has the ability to permit or deny this option and it is their choice since they bought the racetrack.
Cleo Patra
Hall of Fame

Re: Creating races

Post by Cleo Patra »

Entry Clerk wrote: 6 months ago The reason is that only the owner of each sponsored racetrack can decide if they want outside players to sponsor races, each track owner has the ability to permit or deny this option and it is their choice since they bought the racetrack.
Is there a button for this somewhere or do we need to use the contact form? I’d like for people to be able to sponsor at Sorority but I can’t remember seeing the option anywhere during setup.
AT STUD
DR... ROYAL ASSASSIN | WITTED
TR... DAY TO DAY | FIRST CLASS | MEGAPIXELS | MIJO | VALAR | WILDNESS
Future Sires... CINEMA (Y69 or 70) | TRAILBLAZING (Y68 or 69)