*Almost* Everything must go - 2 auctions

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Brandon Schultz
Turf Router

*Almost* Everything must go - 2 auctions

Post by Brandon Schultz »

I have two new auctions up. I'm selling or leasing more than 50% of my horses.

Lately, I've just not been feeling it. We moved this sim season. I started a new job. My little human in the house is now old enough to be fun to play with. And I had like 600 horses which is too many. I thought about quitting but I'm trying something different before I give up completely. I'm getting rid of half of my horses to see if playing the game differently gets me interested again.

There are two auctions already up to get rid of over 300 horses.

The first is a lease auction that's mostly nice breeding stuff. Lots of Hens and stars in different divisions from QH to TB. A few studs even. I know I won't have the energy to breed this year so I just held onto a handful of horses in each division to breed this year and I'm leasing or selling the rest. Basically, anything that I don't want to deal with any time soon but might want to come back to again in the future if I decide to ramp things up again ended up in this auction. Lots of stakes and freak producers. Lots of horses I like even. But I just don't have the time or energy for them all.

The second is a sale auction. Over 200 horses. As Marie Kondo says, if it doesn't spark love throw it out (or something like that). Yeah, here's some garbage in these but also some gems. A few colts with stallion potential in divisions I'm just not invested in. Lots of nicely bred breeding stuff. And anything younger than 2 that I'm not excited about racing.

Please go bid and take these horses that need better homes. I have completely neglected my barn this year and really hope some of these horses find someone who won't neglect them!

Two more points.
1. I'm bored and want to change things up which means that even though this is only half of my barn, the rest of my barn is also available for lease/trade. IF you see something you like of mine that isn't in either of these auctions, shoot me a message in game to make an offer for a lease or trade.
2. (NEWBIES PAY ATTENTION HERE!) If anything doesn't sell from the sale auction it will be sent to greener pastures in about 48 hours after the auction ends (or whenever I get to it). But if you want anything that doesn't sell... just shoot me a message with the horse links/names and I'll send it over for free. Be quick though because once it's gone it's gone.
The Brandon Schultz Stable Website
Now Standing
TB Dirt Sprint | Dopamine ($55k)
TB Dirt Route | Ill With Want ($35k)
Brandon Schultz
Turf Router

Re: *Almost* Everything must go - 2 auctions

I'm bumping this because with less than 48 hours to go everything in this auction is crazy cheap. Get bidding?!?!

An aws stud with good hypos is basically free. Stakes and freak producing Blue hens with no bids. 2-3 year old stakes galloping horses with bids under $100 that are for sale, not lease. And some incredible pedigree mares. And at least one colt with a shot at stud potential

I didn't just throw out the trash with these auctions (though there's some trash mixed in), I ditched whole divisions to create space I my barn. Every DM horse I own is for sale, stakes gallopers and Blue hens included. Some great horses are for sale or lease just because I don't have time anymore. There's at least one mare with a freak and 2 stakes offspring in there because I was rushing to fill the auctions and accidentally clicked her name.

So bump bump bump
Now Standing
Brandon Schultz
Turf Router

Re: *Almost* Everything must go - 2 auctions

Last bump. Prices have moved a bit but there are still a ton of massive bargains in there.
Now Standing