Solarpunk

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Autumn Blackmill
Turf Router

Solarpunk

Post by Autumn Blackmill »

Solarpunk
Togo - Lady With Charm, by Spiritus Invictus
Y62-North American Champion Two Year Old Male
Y62-Steward's Cup Juvenile Sprint

Blessedly free of all Walk Off Grandslam blood, and a nice outcross for your Storm mares, Solarpunk is an SC Winner from a long sire-line of SC winners and Two Year Old Sprint Championship victors. Precocity is in his blood and he showed it well, going nearly unbeaten as a 2yo. He is a multiple Grade 1 winner, and went toe to toe with some of the best racers in his division in the big beginning of year races.

He is set to retire after his final race, Week 16 Day 1. Stud fee TBA.

Will have incentives for his first book of mares, but that is also to be decided on at this point in time.
Solarpunk DS - $40,000, NY

"Who will now henceforth and always be known as Autumn Blackmail!" ~ The Steward
Autumn Blackmill
Turf Router

Re: Solarpunk - First Book Incentives

Set him at 40k for his first season, getting A and A- hypos with my better mares.

First Year Incentives:
*Young Stakes Winning or Proven Stakes Producing mares will get entered into a headshot contest.
*Any Stakes or Freak yearlings will get a stud fee refund at gallops next season.

And just for funsies, first set of Twins gets 5k gamepoints!

"Who will now henceforth and always be known as Autumn Blackmail!" ~ The Steward
Autumn Blackmill
Turf Router

Re: Solarpunk - Now Steward Approved!

Punk has a cute little Stew-bred on the ground now!

Autumn Blackmill
Turf Router

Re: Solarpunk

If you're a smaller/newer stable or have a very tight budget, but have a nice mare for Punk, just shoot me a message in game and we can work it out financially.

Autumn Blackmill
Turf Router

No Twins as of the final moments of the year, if there are none this year it'll carry over to his next crop.

As it stands I have 15 mares entered into the headshot contest so far.

Autumn Blackmill
Turf Router

The winner is Laurel, by the absolute skin of her teeth!

For fun, I ran it another time without the winner and Shannon was victorious. I'll send her 10k in points as a surprise runner-up prize!

*there were actually 14 entries because I decided not to count the Stew-bred as one, Sorry Em!

Laurel Addams
Classic Contender

Post by Laurel Addams »

Yay, thank you Autumn! Fingers crossed for a freaky baby!
Standing at stud
Bannerlord - DM/DR, 30k, A+ hypos
Funky Stank - TR, 10k, A+ hypos
Codebreaker - DR, 5k
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Shannon Hunt »

Thanks Autumn!
DENSE FOG - AWS multiple freak producer
YOU WILL BE FOUND - DR millionaire producer
Also standing arabian sprinter ISKANDAR ELAKBAR, all weather router SUNRISE INTHE DAWN, and chasers RACING PIRATE and SURVIVOR SE LEVE
Autumn Blackmill
Turf Router

Solarpunk has been Steward-Approved again this year!

Newer players, feel free to message me about breeding discounts/refunds for the Intermediate player-bred track.

Autumn Blackmill
Turf Router

Re: Solarpunk ~Thank you!~

Thank you to everyone who sent Solarpunk a mare this season, it means a lot and I hope that the gallops are nice!

I'll extend my previous offer of refunding Stakes+ galloping yearlings this season :)

Autumn Blackmill
Turf Router

Re: Solarpunk -Discount-

For Earth Day I've cut his stud fee in half. I'll leave him at this reduced rate until next Monday morning!

Nicole Marie
Grade 2 Winner

Re: Solarpunk -Discount-

Post by Nicole Marie »

Autumn Blackmill wrote: 5 days ago For Earth Day I've cut his stud fee in half. I'll leave him at this reduced rate until next Monday morning!
Those twins about to get some Punk lovin'.
Notacatbutalawyer 16: 8-3-1, earnings of $381,300 Founder Stakes, Flat Out Stakes, Lexington Race Course Stakes, Dade County Classic, Sunshine State Stakes, Distorted Reality Stakes, Midnight in the Sahara Stakes