Langfuhr Mare

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Elkippos Larysios
Sprinter

Langfuhr Mare

Post by Elkippos Larysios »

I am willing to sell my Langfuhr mare, minty fresh, still in her box (with a pretty ribbon on top) Blue Hen beauty! I believe a more experienced Simster could make use of her potential to the fullest. Plus, as a newer player, it would help me with some funds for the future once I'm out of the Trial Park.

Langfuhr 19

If someone is interested to add a Langfuhr mare to their barn or missed the auction, feel free to send me a private message in the SIM or here in the forum. I am active daily and will respond as soon as I notice.
Last edited by Elkippos Larysios 6 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Elkippos Larysios
Sprinter

Re: Langfuhr Mare

A Small (and last) update;

Also Willing to leash her for 1 to 2 seasons. Accepting offers until W16, near the end of Y65. She is Insured.
She has being recently hypo'd by a Hall of Fame player on multiple Top sprinter studs of all 3 surfaces with straight A's, such as;

Ahtohallan TS, A Hypo
The Evil Empire DS, A Hypo
Illegalist AWS, A Hypo
As well, Turf Sprinter Serendipities TS, A Hypo

Edit*
Unavailable, LEASHED.
Elkippos Larysios
Sprinter

Re: Langfuhr Mare

Had to update because she is getting A+ Hypos such as with Pyledriver
Excellent and versatile Blue Hen mare from a real life Stud.

Bred for Y65. Willing to sell/leash in the upcoming season in 2 weeks and onwards.