The nervous weeks

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Entry Clerk
Sprinter

The nervous weeks

Post by Entry Clerk »

With the two-year-old routers debuting from week 10 onwards, it is a nervy time for many players.

You can win first time out but then next time out face fellow winners and your horse gets taken out of his/her comfort zone and cannot live with the opposition but maybe time and experience can bring out what you hoped for. Or your hot prospect did not even show up on debut.

Which horses are you all looking forward to most? Winners and losers all worth a mention.
Abby Brooks
Grade 3 Winner

Re: The nervous weeks

Post by Abby Brooks »

Jessie Murph
I dont like routers, except for when they can also do a mile, and this girl cant route but I'm posting her anyways. I have high hopes that shes similar to her father with what he did at a mile.
Testing The Waters|Multi G1 AWM/AWR winner|40k
Dont make pee jokes, or you'll be barked at in the super secret sim discord where grown adults whine about one another
Entry Clerk
Sprinter

Post by Entry Clerk »

Thanks for putting her up, I see the horse who beat Jessie Murp last time out, has won again so that is really strong form.
Sara Julin
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Sara Julin »

I'd say Merci Au Revoir, Nostradamus and Shake Ya Tailfeather. Two already with Stakes in their debuts, and one who won his second race. So, I have my hopes up for them x'3
Portrait Artist of the Sim~
Standing Stallions, Crayon, Illegalist
Stallions Soon To Come, n/a
A horse gallops with it's lungs, perseveres with it's heart and wins with it's character~
Elkippos Larysios
Sprinter

Post by Elkippos Larysios »

I Bought him earlier today and his debut is set for next week, he's by far my best 2 y.o.
Only a little bit nervous because I don't want to fail and mismanage him, I'm mostly exited to see what he can do.
I have high hopes for him and I'm a newbie, so he's A Newb Hope
Entry Clerk
Sprinter

Post by Entry Clerk »

Sara Julin wrote: 6 months ago I'd say Merci Au Revoir, Nostradamus and Shake Ya Tailfeather. Two already with Stakes in their debuts, and one who won his second race. So, I have my hopes up for them x'3
They really are three impressive horses
Entry Clerk
Sprinter

Post by Entry Clerk »

Elkippos Larysios wrote: 6 months ago I Bought him earlier today and his debut is set for next week, he's by far my best 2 y.o.
Only a little bit nervous because I don't want to fail and mismanage him, I'm mostly exited to see what he can do.
I have high hopes for him and I'm a newbie, so he's A Newb Hope
I see you have made an excellent start to your SIM barn, impressive strike rates for a new player. Let's hope A Newb Hope can get off to a great start too!
Brian Leavitt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Brian Leavitt »

I've got Almagest going up into the week 13 friday thunderdome, so that's a bit nerve wracking thinking about

My other 2yo freak router Kiss Me Forever is going to try to break her maiden again on the same day, hopefully it goes better for her
I have a stable full of cats
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Brian Leavitt wrote: 6 months ago I've got Almagest going up into the week 13 friday thunderdome, so that's a bit nerve wracking thinking about

My other 2yo freak router Kiss Me Forever is going to try to break her maiden again on the same day, hopefully it goes better for her
This race made my eyes go HUGE
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

I had high hopes for Starlord (Starfall has yet to give me a really fancy baby 💔) but he took two tries to break his maiden.

Warcry was a pleasant surprise though!
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

Post by Anthony Zappulla »

The smell of good horse racing is in the air!!
Out of the Gate Early its Let's Go to the Mall and Do Some Shopping, followed by Baby Crying, then we have Are we there Yet!! :roll:
Laurel Addams
Classic Contender

Post by Laurel Addams »

Infinity Stones is only a stakes at the moment, but she's 2 for 2 and I adore her whole family. She's a bloomer, so I have some high hopes for her!
Standing at stud
Bannerlord - DM/DR, 30k, A+ hypos
Funky Stank - TR, 10k, A+ hypos
Codebreaker - DR, 5k
Lily Wilkins
Eclipse Champion

Post by Lily Wilkins »

Leased Steward-Owned daughter of the great Exodus will be making a start in Graded Stakes company on Friday. She's a Freak but her debut SF was a little lackluster, so we shall see.
𝐴𝑧𝑢𝑙 𝐸𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑛𝑒
Since Year 30
Proudly Standing

Equinox | TR/AWR | $50,000
Quinny | DR/DM | $10,000
✾ Visit our Nursery to view our floofy little future stars!
Kelly Haggerty
Eclipse Champion

Post by Kelly Haggerty »

I had several debut like gangbusters and then lose their moxie 2nd time out. I still have hopes for this leased daughter of I Am Nightraider who popped a 94 on her debut yet remains a maiden after two starts https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1687740

Also this stakes progressive https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1674356 and this freak https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1673698 haven't done anything wrong just yet.
Carolyn Eaton
Hall of Fame

Post by Carolyn Eaton »

Streets of London - https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1680499 best first out of the gate

biggest disappointment so far: Love For Ever - https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1671768 - but likely he wants a lot longer
I'm just here for the fun of it