Swaps/leases - Follow the Lights, Guilty Spark, etc

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Swaps/leases - Follow the Lights, Guilty Spark, etc

Post by Shannon Hunt »

Hello, pardon disorganized post but if I don't get it up now the season will be over before I get around to it. Essentially any unbred mare in my barn right now is available to lease for the right offer. I prefer swaps to get some fresh bloodlines going in my barn, but will consider cash offers on most as well. Also open to swapping multiples of my mares for a single high-class mare, as I'm trying to increase the quality of my barn while decreasing crop size. Maybe you have a new stud but few mares in his division to support him? I've got mares in most TB divisions, varying quality but have working class stars/hens in most divisions (open to group leases) and some classy ones in some. Feel free to go through my unbred mares not mentioned here, or message me if you're looking for a division in particular. In offers I am interested particularly in TM/TR, but definitely also interested in mares that could boost my weaker divisions.

FOLLOW THE LIGHTS - TR, $2,335,000 earner. Dam never raced but the rest of the female family is classy stewardbred stuff. The star of my stable and has high sentimental value for me, she's getting older so this is the last year I will consider swaps for her. Star (and, for some reason, "potential" for chasing), 2x freak producer - daughter Fiat Lux is a multiple G1 winner and millionaire, and be sure to check out the works on freak progressive yearling Praise the Sun! Lights is available for swaps only (no cash lease), TR preferred for ease of evaluation but if you've got a nice mare in another TB division I'll certainly take a look. I have no issue breeding her myself this year if no tempting swap is found, but figured I could at least test the waters a bit.

GUILTY SPARK - AWS, $358,250 earner. Star with 2x freaks and an allowance bloomer. Was leased to the Steward and produced Already Tracer, who as a yearling worked five of the top nine 2fAW works *of all time*, including the top two spots, basically owns the board. Race placement has been poor this season because I've been a bit overwhelmed and hasty with sim stuff, but still a really nice filly on the track. The other freak, Foggernaut, is close to passing his dam in earnings at age three and will likely stand at stud in the future. Flexible on division for swaps, may consider substantial cash offer.

Some others to consider for swap or cash lease:

In DM I've got mares like STORM IN A TEACUP, 365k earner hen with two stakes and an allowance bloomer so far; FOSSILIZE G3-producing star with a freak yearling, FELINE ON ICE who might not look like much but is a hen whose only foal so far is stakes progressive, and several other recently retired stars/hens with some nice pedigree.

In TS I have star MOONCHASER, bred well, ran well, check out the three year old. MANIC MONDAYS, hen who mostly throws allowance foals but is also a stakes producer. Freak-producing hen PILLOW KINGDOM. Stakes-winning hen CHEMTRAILS. Etc.

Two Maclean's Music mares who are trisurface sprinters but especially are A+ in AWS.

Plenty of DR hens/stars which don't have spectacular female families but have nice sires/damsires, produce reasonably well when I've sent them to budget studs, and could be handy if you've got a stud you want to send a bunch of hens to. Fewer in DS but also a handful of stars/hens there.

A handful of AWR hens/stars that are mostly either very young/untested or have produced allowance types so far, but some notables include CARTOGRAPHER, a young star with several stakes-winning siblings and a yearling who currently has the top work times in the crop at both 4f and 5f AW; ALABASTER ADVANCE who rates formid and ran like garbage but has back class and a stakes kiddo who worked lightning fast (and then was forgotten and poorly prepped for his debut but should step up once his trainer stops losing track of horses).

A ton of AWS mares besides Guilty Spark, mostly just mass-breed them to my own stud but I have more than I can really keep track of and some are quite decent so can definitely put together a list if there is interest there.

I have a whole bunch of TM and TR as well, but will hold off on listing those until some ongoing swap talks are wrapped up so I know which ones may or may not be available.

(p.s. if your negotiation tactic is to tell me that actually my mares aren't very good but you can maybe condescend to swapping a leftover mare of yours to be generous, you don't need to waste your time on messaging me ;) I'm well aware that there are mares in the game above mine in quality, and negging me won't make me cave to a crummy offer, it'll just make me choose to ignore your message entirely)
DENSE FOG - AWS multiple freak producer
YOU WILL BE FOUND - DR millionaire producer
Also standing arabian sprinter ISKANDAR ELAKBAR, all weather router SUNRISE INTHE DAWN, and chasers RACING PIRATE and SURVIVOR SE LEVE