Introducing Paint router Ornette's Story

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Maria Schreuder
Derby Contender

Introducing Paint router Ornette's Story

Post by Maria Schreuder »

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1424796

A grade one winner at 2, he was claimed by me recently in the twilight of his racing career without huge expectations, but I retired him today and have gotten only A+ and A hypos with the router mares I tested him with. (Also tried him with mids but he doesn't seem to be highly versatile.)

By the TBS Holiday QH sire Quick Tella Story, he offers blood highly proven but unique to the Paint world. With Paint stalwarts Gilmer and Stetson on his dam's side, he offers a good outcross in the closer generations while creating opportunity to double back and in-breed to those influential studs a bit further back.

Ornette's Story could add some precocity to his offspring, being at his best at two when he won the G1 Cool Running Young Paint Championship before placing third in the Steward's Cup Paint Futurity. But he was also undoubtedly durable as illustrated by still being competitive in allowance races at ages six and seven - plus he's very sound.

My broodmare band is too small to give him the chance to show what he's made of, so I would really appreciate it if someone else would support him as well. I will be happy to fully refund stud fees to nice mares (stakes winning/producing Blue Hens, others might be considered on merit).