Mini Menu Moved

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
John Smith
Grade 3 Winner

Mini Menu Moved

Post by John Smith »

ok - so maybe it was a sale given the rebates instead of breeding...nah, I didn't think so either, just old man mentality and technology clicking buttons over here..

Gord's Secret TS
Gallop: Freak
Soundness: Sound
Heart: Interested
Visits from Steward: 1
Gord is off to a good gallop % start from just eyeballing the gallops, looks like 1st crop at least may be female biased, but still early to tell.
Seems to like the Strong and Free, including Mahler fillies. Again just eye balling 1st crop of current 2 yolds.

Hypos with tops of division.
Fee: $48,500 - mention this post and get 5k rebate! Send a Strong and Free lined mare, including Mahler foals receive another 5k off! sw/sproducing mares can tack on another 5k for a total of 15k off!

Five Star Hotel TR

Soundness: Very Sound
Visits From Steward: 1

Lightly used turf router. 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 seem to be best distances I suppose but a 2nd in a g1 2 miler. Hypos about same as Megapixels to my mares at least maybe slightly better than Federico Tesio and A Fighter, less than Impacts and Still Fire of course. Only 83 foals. 27 in 1st crop currently 3 years old - just getting started well.

Fee: 18,500 - Mention this post get $5k off and 5k off for any sw/sproducing mares.

King of Fools DS

Visits from Steward: 1

Troubled retirement career, most of year last year was "off market" bought from auto dispersal. Only 15 foals 1st crop (4 yolds) and 18 second crop (3 yolds)... hypos below Storm (retired great) Rekindled Spirit, At Time's End or Sinister Mister. Can get A- to a lot of formidables though, maybe same hypos as dopamine.Rock n Roll...can't separate them with my mares at least.

Fee 12,500 - 5k off for sw/sproducing mares - sorry all I can offer he is only 12,500!

Dancinginmyshadows TS

Heart: Brave
Visits from Steward: 0

Just 2 foals in first crop (4 years old), one in its' second crop (3), no two year olds... Should hypo along lines of Tizerkane with mares, at least mine do.

Fee: $5k

Endless River TR

Soundness: Somewhat Unsound
Visits from Steward: 0

Probably best bred stallion I have standing for me - 18 first crop 3 yolds ( a stakes winner in there) rest 2 or younger. Doesn't Hypo well, but also is a G1 winner with great pedigree

Fee: 3,500

Arabian Comet TS

Gallop: Stakes Late last gallop I see
Soundness: Somewhat Unsound
Heart: Timid

1 first crop foal 1 year old...not much track record to reference here, doesn't hypo well... Maybe interested in the alternate bloodlines?

Fee" 3,500
Last edited by John Smith 5 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Show Good Times Farm
Quetzalcoatl (TM) 20k
Gord's Secret (TS) 42k
Five Star Hotel (TR) 20k
King of Fools (DS) 20k
Chato (DM) 15k
La Joya (TR) 10k
Dancinginmyshadow (TS) 5k
Kefren (TS) 5k
Arabian Comet (TS)
Endless River (TR)
John Smith
Grade 3 Winner

Re: Mini Menu Moved (KING OF FOOLS)

Post by John Smith »

Just sayin'... this stallion (KING OF FOOLS) was in a dispersal and idle for about 2 years... a hidden gem (his highest earner) seems to be stricken with the same unfortunate fate but has come back in 2nd off a long lay up to place in a graded stakes... https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1588239 that crop had just 15 foals.

Unfortunately he has been regulated to filler colts it seems due to cheap pricing thus far but still establishing nice gallops regardless (Low, Low stakes producing mares covered)

$12,500 and standing in Maryland... you will get your money back racing at least. https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1307629

No Walkoff Gslam in pedigree...
Show Good Times Farm
Quetzalcoatl (TM) 20k
Gord's Secret (TS) 42k
Five Star Hotel (TR) 20k
King of Fools (DS) 20k
Chato (DM) 15k
La Joya (TR) 10k
Kefren (TS) 5k
Arabian Comet (TS)
Endless River (TR)
John Smith
Grade 3 Winner

Re: Mini Menu Moved (KING OF FOOLS)

Post by John Smith »

John Smith wrote: 5 months ago Just sayin'... this stallion (KING OF FOOLS) was in a dispersal and idle for about 2 years... a hidden gem (his highest earner) seems to be stricken with the same unfortunate fate but has come back in 2nd off a long lay up to place in a graded stakes... https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1588239 that crop had just 15 foals.

Unfortunately he has been regulated to filler colts it seems due to cheap pricing thus far but still establishing nice gallops regardless (Low, Low stakes producing mares covered)

$12,500 and standing in Maryland... you will get your money back racing at least. https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1307629

No Walkoff Gslam in pedigree...
Just recognized this stallion has been visited by the steward in his 1st crop…

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1592282

Edited original post in visits section! Is there a cheaper stewy approved sire?
Show Good Times Farm
Quetzalcoatl (TM) 20k
Gord's Secret (TS) 42k
Five Star Hotel (TR) 20k
King of Fools (DS) 20k
Chato (DM) 15k
La Joya (TR) 10k
Kefren (TS) 5k
Arabian Comet (TS)
Endless River (TR)