Nite Sky (TR) now available

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Leigh Ann Anderson
Hall of Fame

Nite Sky (TR) now available

Post by Leigh Ann Anderson »

Nite Sky is now available for your turf route mares. By Goodnite Goodnite and out of a nice family that is anchored by Two Toned Tiger he is nicking very well (all A or A- so far from the mares in my barn that I've bred him to).

He won at 1 1/8-1 1/2, and started as a late blooming stakes, improving to a freak. FWIW, he also had the breeding shed comment.

I will start him at $18,000 and as always if your mare is a stakes winner or producer of a stakes winning horse that breeding is free.
Windborn turf router $20000; Nite Skyturf router $18000; Black Tears turf router $5,000; Dream Goodnite turf router $5000; Accend turf router $5000; Independence Hall dirt miler $40000
Kelly Haggerty
Eclipse Champion

Re: Nite Sky (TR) now available

Post by Kelly Haggerty »

Sent him a maiden hen
Gwayne's World
Eclipse Champion

Post by Gwayne's World »

I booked my one and only TR mare with him for next season.

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1445756

A-/C+ Hypo. She has produced 3 stakes runners from 4 foals so far.
Nicole Marie
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Nicole Marie »

Sent him my only TR mare left (stakes winner)

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1805414
Notacatbutalawyer 16: 8-3-1, earnings of $381,300 Founder Stakes, Flat Out Stakes, Lexington Race Course Stakes, Dade County Classic, Sunshine State Stakes, Distorted Reality Stakes, Midnight in the Sahara Stakes
Leigh Ann Anderson
Hall of Fame

Post by Leigh Ann Anderson »

Thank you for those who have supported Nite Sky so far! If you bred a mare to him, or any of my other boys who qualifies for the free foal program, please lease a horse to me in the game for the stud fee to get your reimbursement
Windborn turf router $20000; Nite Skyturf router $18000; Black Tears turf router $5,000; Dream Goodnite turf router $5000; Accend turf router $5000; Independence Hall dirt miler $40000