Question for you new players..

Advice and Other Goodies for Newbies
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Abby Brooks
Grade 3 Winner

Question for you new players..

Post by Abby Brooks »

How is the new player climate? How competitive is Trial Park/Junior High these days?

I was trying to decide on listing some horses for new players to snag up cheap but realizing I don't know if an allowance galloper cuts it these days like it did for me during my time there. I'm sure it depends for each division. :)
Testing The Waters|Multi G1 AWM/AWR winner|40k
Dont make pee jokes, or you'll be barked at in the super secret sim discord where grown adults whine about one another
Elkippos Larysios
Sprinter

Re: Question for you new players..

Post by Elkippos Larysios »

For me, around productive level with speeds in the 80's for races with competition have worked (as the minimum). Allowance horses with high 80's-low 90's speeds bring home the bread consistently. There were some empty races early on (especially maidens), so I used to buy random horses from sales page that meet the race requirements just to fill them, but recently most (if not all) races have competition.
Joe Harty
Two Year Old

Re: Question for you new players..

Post by Joe Harty »

Pretty sure Allowance horses are still an upgrade in most stables and any productive fit maiden will make cash :)